Last Man On Earth TV Show

Yeah I don't mind Phil being a "skunk" but the whole delivery was just cringe-worthy. It was funny the first ep when Melissa was introduced, but eventually I just wanted to yell "It's not working dumbass!!"

I like the Todd character but again, it just all seems to be unfolding so fast & too much is going on. It's almost like there isn't much semblance of them being the "last people on Earth" other than Phil talking to the sports balls & Todd driving the fancy car.

I was wondering why all of the highways and roads were completely empty. And then when they need a car one just seems to magically show up. 

I really don't think that stuff matters at all.  I get curious about it too, but I don't think it affects the story.  The show isn't really an apocalypse survival show at all.

• 1 month later...

Okay, so the show WAS renewed for season 2.  And last night's finale was really quite awesome.  I'm excited to see this show continue on.

Yeah, it got renewed a month or so ago.  I'm pretty sure I enjoyed this show more than a lot of people did, I'm definitely looking forward to the next season.  Jason Sudeikis makes everything better too, so he's just a bonus.  I'm curious as to if they're going to abandon Tuscon and the characters left there.  There wasn't strong development on them, but it seems like a shame to lose them.  Especially Mel Rodriguez, he was great in this.