Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

from amazon:

IMPORTANT 3RD UPDATE

=> The books have been delivered to Amazon this morning (April 17th) and ALL pre-orders will be shipped as soon as Amazon has processed the shipment. Thanks and apologies to everyone for the wrong release dates that were given out.

my delivery update was just changed to tuesday.

These enemies carrying the sacks are causing me so much frustration. 

Also, Rifle Spear OP.

Sacks are simple! (As long as they don't ultra-aggro on you and do the big jump punch, those suck).

Your best bet is bait them into slowly walking towards you, then do a charge attack. Immediately after getting hit the first time they start up their rage animation where the glow red. They won't move during this, so do another charge attack. If you have enough stamina and a bg enough weapon just keep swinging after that, if not, dodge and get some distance.

Sacks are simple! (As long as they don't ultra-aggro on you and do the big jump punch, those suck).

Your best bet is bait them into slowly walking towards you, then do a charge attack. Immediately after getting hit the first time they start up their rage animation where the glow red. They won't move during this, so do another charge attack. If you have enough stamina and a bg enough weapon just keep swinging after that, if not, dodge and get some distance.

Thanks! Yeah, I know they're not too difficult, I just always get them down next to no health, thinking they're dead, and just get barraged with attacks while my stamina is empty. Just gotta master parrying at the right time and they should be no biggie.

Speaking of the area where this enemy is first encountered, what did you think of that enemy with the tentacles for a head that paralyzes you? That guy scared the shit out of me my first encounter with him.

Yeah, they're not too bad. One Rifle Spear charge usually does them in. Molotovs work too. 

So I just cleared Grand Cathedral and found "the Source of the Dream." Am I about halfway through the game?

well, you can find that place anytime after the vicar. so, not a good gauge of your progress haha. what was your last boss?