Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

yeah I missed that second one. worked out well though since I got him lined up w/ the crossbow. found that armor set too. pretty sweet!

now I feel like I have like 3-4 different paths I can take lol

Mmmm I think you have 2, maybe 3. But, you'll find your way :P

I'm finally at the best part of the game and I'm psyched. Giant's Dreams, Dragon Mountain thing, and then DLCs. I'm stoked!

Mmmm I think you have 2, maybe 3. But, you'll find your way :P

I'm finally at the best part of the game and I'm psyched. Giant's Dreams, Dragon Mountain thing, and then DLCs. I'm stoked!

well I got carried away by a bird to someplace after the pursuer fight. I freaked a little because i had like 17K souls haha. and then there's an area w/ a NPC sitting outside talking about the door locking once you enter, and a dark hallway w/ skeleton guys.

Hmnmm well, where the bird carried you is one way, the npc talking about the door locking, you're talking about past the crossbow room, yeah? That's just a little circular area. Not sure what skeleton hallway you're talking about but the other way you can go is out the opposite sde from the Majula fire from the forest side. like a long tunnel of stairs.

Hmnmm well, where the bird carried you is one way, the npc talking about the door locking, you're talking about past the crossbow room, yeah? That's just a little circular area. Not sure what skeleton hallway you're talking about but the other way you can go is out the opposite sde from the Majula fire from the forest side. like a long tunnel of stairs.

yeah past the crossbow room. just never went that way. the skeleton room is down the stairs from the bonfire like you're going out to where the tree trunk is. there's a side door there that was locked previously but I unlocked it w/ the soldier key. forgot about the other way out of majula, you talking about through watery sewer area? I couldn't find a lever to open the door, but I probably just overlooked it. lots of things to explore! i'm already hooked haha. combat kicks my ass though. I miss my 20 blood vials.

yeah past the crossbow room. just never went that way. the skeleton room is down the stairs from the bonfire like you're going out to where the tree trunk is. there's a side door there that was locked previously but I unlocked it w/ the soldier key. forgot about the other way out of majula, you talking about through watery sewer area? I couldn't find a lever to open the door, but I probably just overlooked it. lots of things to explore! i'm already hooked haha. combat kicks my ass though. I miss my 20 blood vials.

yeah through the watery sewers is another area you can explore half of and one boss at your current level. i'd suggest exploring what you missed by the cardinal tower bonfire, then making your way to the other side of majula, do that boss, then go back to where the bird brought you to continue the story.

I'll stick with it being lore then haha

Yeah someone solved the door that wouldn't open one... I forget where the article was. But you can stick shining coins on surfaces. So he stuck the door, went to another area with a door you cant open and you could see the coins shining through. People have chalked it up to a shortcut they decided to nix.

Shrine of winter was the exception the other 2 were rooms that were added.

In dark 1 it sort of looks to me like something was planned to go there.

Nah Dark 1 already used that area for the woman except she was just a merchant before the DLC. Gold crystal golem was always back there hiding her.