Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

Really stupid question, are the trophies is SotfS Separate from Dark Souls II? Is there new achievements?, yes I googled this and they appeared the same, are they linked?

Same trophies, not linked. The games are titled differently in trophy list. So same trophies but you can unlock them all again.

I ended up having to fight Eileen which was a fun fight. Finished up Nightmare Frontier which was those fucking yetis were a pain. Decided to do Cainhurst Castle which is my favorite part of the game so far. The boss was a pain at first but he was totally metal which I loved. Decided to become a vileblood and now I am at Nightmare of Mensis which is a pain so far.

I ended up having to fight Eileen which was a fun fight. Finished up Nightmare Frontier which was those fucking yetis were a pain. Decided to do Cainhurst Castle which is my favorite part of the game so far. The boss was a pain at first but he was totally metal which I loved. Decided to become a vileblood and now I am at Nightmare of Mensis which is a pain so far.

843188_1317248221480_full.png

"dying is..... such a painnnnnn"

WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

SAWSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

summons r 4 suckahs.

you can do it peebs! use that gravestone to your advantage! get all their health low then pick em off one by one woooo

In demons dark and dark 2 summoning was more of a nerf... In bloodborne you cannot be invaded unless you choose to open your game to it...

So my point is you are essentially offline, free from invasion, with the added bonus of hints, and also no one there to potentially 'ruin'your run

It's just a way safer way of playing. Playing with others can be 300% as fun. Even finding 0 co-opers and getting invaded and losing can be fun if it's a good fight.

If you read some of the item descriptions for online items in souls games they imply how integral online is to the experience. I think it's what keeps demons and dark 1 from dying.

If you haven't been invaded in a tough spot, you haven't had the full souls experience... At NG+ you'd be starting against people who are level 100 and seasoned in PvP

It just makes no sense to me to say you'll never ring the beckoning bell, that's what the whole insight system is for, it's basically what humanity was in souls.

You get the chance to fight someone who is as good as you as a mini boss in your game. Or, conversely, gives you the chance to be a miniboss in someone else's game. If you fought [as] the old monk in Demon's then you know what I'm talking about.

So many words, so little sauce

Just explaining my perspective is all.

When I told you I plat'd both dark games and beat de's you asked for my PSN, I gave it to you and told you to add me. You said you didn't because you thought I didn't have PS+ but I did/do it shows a yellow cross pad on my profile. Add me and we can wear opposing runes and PvP.

I'm all for being open to invasion, just have no real desire to have someone help me on bosses. ::shrug::

You sure do get excited though :)

I guess you could ring your bell and then just silencing blank them away but that'd be a jerk move. Hang out in the nightmare and never kill the bell ringing woman? We'll see how that goes. What level are you now? You'll likely be b-lining it for the sinister woman.

I did solo the chalices though.

Just explaining my perspective is all.

When I told you I plat'd both dark games and beat de's you asked for my PSN, I gave it to you and told you to add me. You said you didn't because you thought I didn't have PS+ but I did/do it shows a yellow cross pad on my profile. Add me and we can wear opposing runes and PvP.

I guess you could ring your bell and then just silencing blank them away but that'd be a jerk move. Hang out in the nightmare and never kill the bell ringing woman? We'll see how that goes. What level are you now? You'll likely be b-lining it for the sinister woman.

I did solo the chalices though.

I don't understand half of what you're saying, but the way you're wording stuff makes you come off like kind of an asshole. Guess I'm just not as serious as you are about this...

I think I'm somewhere around level 60?