Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

I don't understand half of what you're saying, but the way you're wording stuff makes you come off like kind of an asshole. Guess I'm just not as serious as you are about this...

I think I'm somewhere around level 60?

Silencing Blank is an item you use to silence your bell or send cooperators home. You're probably unfamiliar with it if you've never used the online items, bells, etc.

You get invaded in the nightmare even when you haven't rung your beckoning bell. Unless you play fully offline. Please don't anyone interpret that as a suggestion.

You can stop online invasion by killing the bell ringing woman who rings a sinister bell. It's part of the game. Unless you play offline, basically.

Asked what level because you would be invaded likely by people who are around your level and invasion camping those areas because it's easy to find a game there.

Took a break from Bloodborne for a while after I finished with Rom, but last night I finished the nightmare frontier and arrived at cainhurst castle. Also, I tried to PvP in the nightmare frontier and although it was fun, most of the people I fought always ended up healing and using the pimp cane to corner me.... I know its not a "rule", but I remember in demon souls people would strictly fight without healing (using second chance though) which made the fight a bit more intense IMO

Since when did you need to allow pvp in bloodborne? They just started invading me when I was in a an area with a summoner.

Also, does Co op make the bosses harder? I never asked for assistance playthrough 1 because I was worried it would make the game easier, but if the difficulty is increased then it could be fun.

I took a little bit of a break but I should be on late tonight and some of tomorrow. Got the house to myself for once ;)

i'm going to see avengers tonight but i may be on for a bit afterwards. just grinding out some sunlight medals and then bellbro pvp. 

other than that i just need 4 spells in NG+ and 3 in NG++ for the platinum.

i recorded a vid of my sir alonne fight, i need to upload it. that's probably my fav of the DLC bosses.

finished DS2 NG+ last night (it was a sprint to the finish after I got past the stupid shrine of amana)

just gotta get to drangleic castle on NG++. I really really really didn't want to play iron keep again so I went straight down the well and I've just been farming the rotten down in black gulch. I got 1.5 million souls in about an hour. I need 3 million to open the shrine of winter, so i'll get that tonight pretty easily.

Darkbeast Paarl is really starting to get on my nerves.

Use bolt resistant clothing and fire paper?

If all else fails I'm level 200 NG+++ so I can coop with 175+ Depending on your game cycle that might not be a realistically obtainable level. I have been summoned into new game for logarius but I pity that person for grinding up that high in the first game cycle.

Started DS1 today and just made it to the first bonfire in Blighttown. Not a fun place to be. Actually was able to join in some jolly co-op and helped with a few bosses. I was worried this game would be dead.

Damn, you made it far in one day. I started that game a while back and got stuck on the stupid centaur dual wield swords guy.

Damn, you made it far in one day. I started that game a while back and got stuck on the stupid centaur dual wield swords guy.

Game is no joke. Bloodborne did so much more right than DS2 when compared. I feel like DS2 was a lot lighter. Some of these areas are just pure terror trying to make it to the next bonfire and the shortcuts back to Firelink Shrine are epic. I loved DS2 but DS1 and Bloodborne are on a different level. It's pretty cool playing through these in reverse and seeing how they all relate to one another.