Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

Got to play for a couple hours straight yesterday (for once) and knocked out Amelia and Witch of Hemwick. Shadow of Yharnam seems like a bitch of a fight though.

it takes some careful positioning+dodging (use the tombstone!) but the best method here is to get them all really low before killing any of them. They got WAY, WAY stronger every time one dies. So, make it easy on yourself and get them all real low before you start knocking 'em out!

Feeling similarly - DSII remake is really good. Want to get back to that. We'll see when I read through the guide if theres anythign I need to see immediately or not :P

i'm so torn. I looked through the guide last night, and i'm a little let down because I feel like I caught everything already. i may just sit on it, see what aspects the patches improve (multiplayer, load times), and see what DLC is coming. i'm thinking that if i play it again right now, i'll be completely burnt out on it.

i'm so torn. I looked through the guide last night, and i'm a little let down because I feel like I caught everything already. i may just sit on it, see what aspects the patches improve (multiplayer, load times), and see what DLC is coming. i'm thinking that if i play it again right now, i'll be completely burnt out on it.

Play some scholar of the first sin - you won't be disappointed.

I feel burnt out on souls games every now and then. Mainly when encountering difficulty spikes. But when I go back to other games they don't feel as good anymore. Souls games are among the best games ever made.

The next game I hope to get into is the Witcher 3, which won't even compare to souls, I just hope it's decent, it'll be my 1st Witcher experience.

Nice collection btw. I have the red boxes for demons and dark. They were $20 ea. and the DLC was $10 - prob the best $50 I ever spent on games. Dark 2 I have the embossed black armor edition as well. The UK steelbook for dark 2 is cool too, my buddy who I often coop w has that version.

PS booting up bloodborne now, very close to the end of NG :D

I scored the clear case demon's souls for like $15 at gamestop. it included the booklet, but the case actually wasn't in the best of shape, so I swapped it out w/ another game that I don't really care about. the girl there tried to give me the GH disc, and luckily I caught it on the way out.

the dark souls prepare to die edition is from the UK. sealed copy, got it for $28 shipped, which is about what you'd pay for a new GH copy of the US version + DLC. pretty excited about it.

The Dark 2 steel book is the coolest steelbook I own by far.

they had this at a local shop but it was like $40. :/

figured it was more worth it to just get the PS4 version

FWIW I just got my guide in and it's pretty beautiful.

yeah they did a really good job w/ it. mine has some like weird spots inside the last few pages though. looks like the ink like dripped on it or something. kinda weird. looking through it though, some of the maps look really complicated. i don't know how well it'd work on the fly, but as a resource to refer back to, it's definitely well made/organized. i think it's cool seeing what the enemies are all named, and it's pretty cool that it has extensive strategies for everything. i also really like the dynamic theme. a lot of people were hating on it for being really simple, but i like the music. the ps4 emo menu music gets old after a while haha.

I scored the clear case demon's souls for like $15 at gamestop. it included the booklet, but the case actually wasn't in the best of shape, so I swapped it out w/ another game that I don't really care about. the girl there tried to give me the GH disc, and luckily I caught it on the way out.

the dark souls prepare to die edition is from the UK. sealed copy, got it for $28 shipped, which is about what you'd pay for a new GH copy of the US version + DLC. pretty excited about it.

they had this at a local shop but it was like $40. :/

figured it was more worth it to just get the PS4 version

yeah they did a really good job w/ it. mine has some like weird spots inside the last few pages though. looks like the ink like dripped on it or something. kinda weird. looking through it though, some of the maps look really complicated. i don't know how well it'd work on the fly, but as a resource to refer back to, it's definitely well made/organized. i think it's cool seeing what the enemies are all named, and it's pretty cool that it has extensive strategies for everything. i also really like the dynamic theme. a lot of people were hating on it for being really simple, but i like the music. the ps4 emo menu music gets old after a while haha.

I've been using the static BB theme and I'm just excited to be able to see my goddamn icons again instead of white on white nonsense.

Looking forward to reading through the guide like an old diary and chuckling to myself.

But, looking forward even more to spinning up DS2 tonight.

i'm prepared for slow and clunky

Yeah, good mindset then. You WILL get used to it. But, goddamn BB is so responsive and fluid. Even going back to DS2 for me was jarring as hell. I used to play Dark Souls naked with no shield, but I since going back I've been using a shield like a bitch because I still can't get the timing right again.