ON SALE NOW Awe Howler - Living With Spiders LP FFO Mineral, Balance & Composure

Ugh, so mad I missed the deluxe. When's your next Chicago show? 

Hey man! None of the members of the band are actually on this forum, we just decided to release their record because they're incredible. Here's a link to their FB page, I'm sure there's some info on shows coming up. If you're in for the drive, they're playing Exclusive Company in Milwaukee on Record Store Day and we just might have some extra splatter records for sale at regular price, willing nobody had their copies damaged in transit and we don't have to send any replacements (these copies will only contain the other variant, not anything else from the deluxe edition).

https://www.facebook.com/AweHowler

So excited guys, my package is Out For Delivery! I'm going to Instagram the shit out of that picture. On Facebook too. I'll even throw it in this thread somewhere. You might have to find it though. The first person to find it and quote it here gets to make love to me. It'll be the best 2 minutes and 36 seconds of my your life :D

Edit: I spelled "package" incorrectly, but I just fixed it.

So excited guys, my packege is Out For Delivery! I'm going to Instagram the shit out of that picture. On Facebook too. I'll even throw it in this thread somewhere. You might have to find it though. The first person to find it and quote it here gets to make love to me. It'll be the best 2 minutes and 36 seconds of my your life :D

giphy.gif

I haven't had a chance to spin my copy yet but the vinyl was surprisingly heavyweight when I checked it out. Maybe I missed that in the description but that sucker is thick. The jacket felt very quality too. The only thing that is a little bit of a nuisance is the slip cover. I'm afraid I'm gonna accidentally rip it when I take it off of the real jacket to listen to it. Oh, and use permanent ink for hand numbering instead of a pencil or else we'll all have #1/50!

For real though, everything looks and feels great. I'm sure it sounds solid too. Looking forward to finding out tonight after work. 

I definitely hear you about the slip cover and hand-numbering, though I wanted to use pencil so as not to make a huge image of the numbering if that makes sense, just a subtle little add-on. For the slip cover I would suggest keeping it in the cover and store the record behind the jacket in the slip cover for ease of access, though I know you all want to see the fancy artwork as well. :)

Once again, thank you all for making this sell out within a day. For those who are still debating on getting the standard vinyl, just know that we will not be repressing this and we have less than 100 left and then we are all sold out, most likely forever (or a very long time).

Also, I'm sure everyone has already heard, but we are releasing the debut album from an awesome band called Ghost of a Dead Hummingbird from our area and we premiered the first single off of Sin forma last week here: http://www.butterflypuke.com/post/114532341768/we-will-be-releasing-the-debut-album-from-chicago#notes

This will be getting a cassette treatment with a deluxe, limited edition version, much like how we first released Living With Spiders, and that sold out within an hour, so hopefully this will do the same. We will gauge the interest by how that sells and see if vinyl is something we would be able to possibly do for their album.

Mine arrived today!  I ordered the standard and received #208/250.  I have to run to work soon, but I will be spinning this tonight.  Packaging is great and was packed very well (bubble wrap, cardboard square, vinyl outside of sleeve).  I even got a little post-it from Chris, great job BPR!

Everything looks SUPER great! packaging was solid and when I opened it, it smelled better than any vinyl delivery ever.  #butterflypukecafe

Also, I did "hide" my IG picture in here for anyone that wants to win the aforementioned "contest" (post #108).

Sounds great btw!

Oh and 205/ 250 and 45/50. :D