ON SALE NOW Awe Howler - Living With Spiders LP FFO Mineral, Balance & Composure

Do I know you guys, like in real life? I grew up in Northern Illinois, lived in DeKalb for a few years. Met Jeff from Awe Howler at Columbia College in the recording program, and ya'll put out records too?

I feel like if we don't one each other, we should.

Haha, probably not, we're weenies. But also I live by Gurnee, super far north in Illinois.

Also, these will ship Media Mail to those who asked!

NEXT RELEASE: From our FB "We will be releasing the debut album from Chicago post-hardcore outfit Ghost of a Dead Hummingbird titled Sin forma on April 21st. We're premiering their new single "If You Need A Place To Stay" on our website. Check it out, download the single, and look for information on ordering the album soon."

Link to download new song for free: http://www.butterflypuke.com/post/114532341768/we-will-be-releasing-the-debut-album-from-chicago

Cassettes right on April 21st with a deluxe release of course, vinyl hopefully in the near future.

lIWgycZ.jpg

If you ordered today, your order is here. If you place an order before tomorrow afternoon, I'll ship it out tomorrow with these.

eh3qpuU.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

It's always nice when labels (you guys are a label) care that the packages get out the door fast! Looking forward to that delivery!

Also: received shipping confirmation last night. Wahoo!

Obligatory: "Did anyone else get confirmation?"/ "Has anyone received their's yet?"/ "oh man, they sent me the wrong record"/ "it's cool, they said to keep it and they'd send the correct one"/ "Got the right one today!"/ "This is sold out!"/ "damn, I missed it! Did anyone get one for the boards?"/ "I'm selling mine in the sales thread for anyone who missed out on this. $45 ppd"

Now no one has to say these things ^^^ because I already did!

"I'm selling mine in the sales thread for anyone who missed out on this. $1,145 ppd"

James, you stop. :)

I would like to note that these have literally shipped (accepted at the PO). Mine is making it from IL to CT by next Tuesday. Which is perfect because that day I'll be home in time to greet the mail man! Wahoo!

Doing another shipment later on today, we have about 79 standard records available (still comes with a pin, sealed photo print/download card envelope, and folded lyric insert) so order while we still have these and I'll ship it out today with tracking.

http://butterflypukerecords.bigcartel.com/