PO NOW: It follows ost by disasterpeace

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had placed my order through amazon at the beginning of last week. At the time it said it was unavailable but would notify me once they had a specified delivery date. Fast forward a week and I received mine in the mail yesterday. 

I wasn't expecting to get it anytime soon. Anyway, it's worth a shot ordering from there!

I got mine yesterday and it was in one of those awesome mailers amazon uses but when i opened it i saw that they padded it with 2 sheets of cardboard, essentially making the mailer less snug so i have a 2" seam split on the top. If they would have just put it in by itself, the little flaps on the inside would have held it securely.

My order from Amazon.ca actually shipped and showed up today, pretty happy, splatter looks great and its mint, no seam splits or anything. I'm assuming it's a second press but I the only difference I can find compared to what's on discogs is the matrix on the B side is a single digit off (128656E2/B instead of 128656E1/B, A side is exactly the same with 128656E1/A). That sound right to anyone with the repress?

My order from Amazon.ca actually shipped and showed up today, pretty happy, splatter looks great and its mint, no seam splits or anything. I'm assuming it's a second press but I the only difference I can find compared to what's on discogs is the matrix on the B side is a single digit off (128656E2/B instead of 128656E1/B, A side is exactly the same with 128656E1/A). That sound right to anyone with the repress?

Yep, same here. That means they made a new plate for the B-side on the second pressing. Could be there was something wrong with the sound on the first one, or the original stamper just got broken somehow.