PO Soon: King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Quarters

We can probably still expect a Castle Face variant right? If so that will probably be going up for pre-order within the next couple weeks.

Better not risk it. Buy one now from this upstanding citizen.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SUPER-RARE-King-Gizzard-The-Lizard-Wizard-Quarters-Gold-Vinyl-500-fuzz-/281660267464?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4194429bc8

Must be a huge fan, he got 3 to flip, fucker. 

Hahah, 

NEW RARE Hans Zimmer - Inception OST Soundtrack Clear Vinyl LP knight

10 available

Price:

US $99.99 or 
$17 for 6 months

I don't think you'll be getting any other kind of confirmation other than the band camp confirmation. If I remember correctly they didn't start shipping the in your mind fuzz until after the release date. So hopefully we'll all get shipping confirmations at the start of May, but I wouldn't be so worried guys and gals!

So, has anyone listened to this? I thought for a four song album it was fantastic, I did however like "Infinite Rise" less than the others. "Lonely Steel Sheet Flyer" sounded amazing though. Very excited for the physical record to arrive now. 

I feel like I can't wait 5 months for their next album!

It definitely felt like a departure from their other albums, a little slower and a simpler arrangements. But it seemed to have this upward trajectory that I enjoyed. I also really like Lonely Steel Sheet Flyer. Looking forward to getting this record. Still trying to track down some of the earlier releases!