PO Soon: King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Quarters

My gold Quarters arrived today. Creased, 4 dings and two seam splits.

Does Flightless always mail their records in pizza boxes? I don't like it when an eBay seller does this but an actual label doing this is pretty disappointing.

Yes. They always ship that way. I am praying mine is safe, canada post has been pretty decent lately.

My gold Quarters arrived today. Creased, 4 dings and two seam splits.

Does Flightless always mail their records in pizza boxes? I don't like it when an eBay seller does this but an actual label doing this is pretty disappointing.

are you in the USA? Just wondering when mine might arrive. I think they notified me on 5/21 so I wasn't expecting it till at least next week.

I'm in the same boat, and posted this very thing in the Thee Oh Sees PO thread.

Pretty annoying, to be honest.

Hoping it shows up soon.

I too havent received my "Quarters!" and the customer service at Castle Face has been terrible. They told me "that’s the post offices problem" when I told them my tracking hasn’t been updated since 05/15 when the shipping label was generated.

Has anyone received their Castle Face order yet? Tracking for me has yet to be updated (label was created two weeks ago).

I didn't order either of these recent CF releases but i used to be like the last of the last of the last to get my pre ordered shit from them. Once, after months went by, I opened a paypal claim against them and they finally shipped my wax. I was like "really sorry guys but I think you just missed my order." Anyway, somehow, I magically went from the last to get my stuff to among the first. I ordered those warm soda/ coachwips records a few months back i got my shit with the double extra quickness. So who knows how they roll over there at CF.

I didn't order either of these recent CF releases but i used to be like the last of the last of the last to get my pre ordered shit from them. Once, after months went by, I opened a paypal claim against them and they finally shipped my wax. I was like "really sorry guys but I think you just missed my order." Anyway, somehow, I magically went from the last to get my stuff to among the first. I ordered those warm soda/ coachwips records a few months back i got my shit with the double extra quickness. So who knows how they roll over there at CF.

CF told me, without a shadow of a doubt, they shipped my record on the 15th. First they told me I was being impatient, then they told me it was the post offices problem. They dont seem to care where the album is.

They get so many emails about records that i'm sure they get real tired of answering them. I know they had to put out a message about the Damage Bug vinyl because it was streaming online and people were freaking out that they sold out of the vinyl because it wasn't up on their site... meanwhile the vinyl release date hasn't even been announced yet. Just be patient, i'm sure it'll come soon. 

CF told me, without a shadow of a doubt, they shipped my record on the 15th. First they told me I was being impatient, then they told me it was the post offices problem. They dont seem to care where the album is.

I feel you dawg and we have all been there, writhing in agony waiting for our shit to arrive. On the poz tip, Castle Face's packaging has improved about 1000%. BITD shit would show up in a u-line w/ no filler pads and be all bent to shit. Last 2 orders were in whiplash boxes with a filler pad. So there's that, at least.

I have ZERO problem waiting if I knew it was actually on the way. My tracking still just says "Pre-shipment: Label Created".
I can understand if the Pasadena Post Office missed the first scan, but Bell Gardens and/or any other stop in between hasnt scanned it either. I have CF promising me it shipped, but I have zero evidence of that being the case, at all.

And there you go.

I'd even be willing to chalk this up as my loss and move on, but the fact that CF doesnt seem to give a shit is what makes me mad.

I never used their customer service prior to this order, as my pressing has an imperfection. they are sending me a replacement after I send them a photo, pretty damn good service I think. 

I have ZERO problem waiting if I knew it was actually on the way. My tracking still just says "Pre-shipment: Label Created".

I can understand if the Pasadena Post Office missed the first scan, but Bell Gardens and/or any other stop in between hasnt scanned it either. I have CF promising me it shipped, but I have zero evidence of that being the case, at all.

This is basically where I'm at with it all as well.

And there you go.

I'd even be willing to chalk this up as my loss and move on, but the fact that CF doesnt seem to give a shit is what makes me mad.

What state are you in? If you're in New York I'd give them the benefit of the doubt that when they say it shipped it probably has shipped. They've got a solid operation for a 1-3 man team because they use Endicia or Stamps.com. I told them before I haven't received my order and they're able to see if they sent it out with the software they use (endicia or stamps) and they found out mine wasn't shipped. I've had plenty of records ship from CapturedTracks in Brooklyn never update with the whole shipping label created thing, at least 4 times in the past 6 months this has happened for me. They did eventually show up. Give it a week more. Media Mail can take up to 14 business days.