PO Soon: King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Quarters

I listen to mine a lot, when they repress I will buy one just to re-sleeve my original, I am super sensitive about sleeves. 

On a more serious note I would still like the Solid Pink Mind Fuzz... errr.

Fixed ;) And that's a fact Jack. Just don't tell Reddit, cause we're better than them and we have the realest insiders boyyy!!

http://i.imgur.com/BST3DDI.webm

Here is my 12 Bar Bruise. 

I actually have a decent clamp, only works on one side. I think the only thing that could possible bring this bad boy back is a "Vinyl Flat" and they are like $200, plus to ship to Canada would be very, very expensive. 

I may email King Gizzard on Bandcamp and ask what they recommend, I presume there is nothing that can be done due to the low quantity that they had, I am still happy just to have it. 

This hurts to watch.  :unsure:

So, my girlfriend was going to get me a "Vinyl Flat" for my birthday, unfortunately shipping to Canada with "Groovy Pouch" is $80.00 USD. 

Making the it come to a total of $280.00 which in my currency is over $300.00, tooooo much. Ill never understand these companies that provide a free shipping service within the USA and then rip off international guys. 

So, my girlfriend was going to get me a "Vinyl Flat" for my birthday, unfortunately shipping to Canada with "Groovy Pouch" is $80.00 USD. 

Making the it come to a total of $280.00 which in my currency is over $300.00, tooooo much. Ill never understand these companies that provide a free shipping service within the USA and then rip off international guys. 

You can bitch and moan all you want, but you're not really getting ripped off at $80 shipping for a vinyl flat. I have one, it's pretty damn heavy, and international shipping from the US costs an arm and a leg, regardless what shipping service you use.

No one (well maybe some people) rips international buyers off.  Media mail is insanely cheap for the service even when compared to normal USA shipping.  $3.40 to ship an LP in the US via media mail, $18.60 to ship an LP to the UK (slightly less to Canada).  It's gotten worse in the past couple years but it's always been much higher.  

I managed to score 3 things + Quarters when this went up. Haven't gotten Quarters yet nor heard about shipping. The 3 other records have arrived in 3 separate packages. Hopefully the Australian Post Office needed some cash.

Wait what? Am I the only ome confused by this

Nvm thought this was CF edition.

Isaw them post on ig pizza boxes haha probably going out today

• 2 weeks later...