PO Soon: King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Quarters

I have ZERO problem waiting if I knew it was actually on the way. My tracking still just says "Pre-shipment: Label Created".

I can understand if the Pasadena Post Office missed the first scan, but Bell Gardens and/or any other stop in between hasnt scanned it either. I have CF promising me it shipped, but I have zero evidence of that being the case, at all.

I shipped 4 packages last week via USPS Media Mail and only one has any tracking info, the rest just say "Shipping Label Created". The one that does show tracking info was going from southern California to southern California. It was scanned last night in Florida.

What state are you in? If you're in New York I'd give them the benefit of the doubt that when they say it shipped it probably has shipped. They've got a solid operation for a 1-3 man team because they use Endicia or Stamps.com. I told them before I haven't received my order and they're able to see if they sent it out with the software they use (endicia or stamps) and they found out mine wasn't shipped. I've had plenty of records ship from CapturedTracks in Brooklyn never update with the whole shipping label created thing, at least 4 times in the past 6 months this has happened for me. They did eventually show up. Give it a week more. Media Mail can take up to 14 business days.

Thanks man, yeah, Im in New York.

YES!!!

You were first, so I'll work with you. Side 2 plays fine when clamped, however the dishing on side A is substantial rendering it unplayable unfortunately. I am trying an experiment, leaving it clamped for a few days to see if the warp is repaired, however it is unlikely.

If this fails I'll give it to you less the cost of shipping.

You were first, so I'll work with you. Side 2 plays fine when clamped, however the dishing on side A is substantial rendering it unplayable unfortunately. I am trying an experiment, leaving it clamped for a few days to see if the warp is repaired, however it is unlikely.

If this fails I'll give it to you less the cost of shipping.

That is very much appreciated, but I first and foremost hope you can get the warp out and keep it for yourself! Good luck with the experiment!!!

I hope Flightless does Second Presses of the earlier King Gizzard albums like they did for I'm in Your Mind. I was scared away from the 12 Bar Blues when they mentioned they could have damage.

They will, for sure.. 

That is very much appreciated, but I first and foremost hope you can get the warp out and keep it for yourself! Good luck with the experiment!!!

Send me your shipping details, the bad news for you is this is coming from Canada so unfortunately postage will be pretty high. 

Maybe, but they basically sold out of all their vinyl anyway (except the 2nd pink marble I'm in your Mind Fuzz) so it's possible they could have packed extra suitcases with T's and other easily transportable things. Castle face may have held back some copies of Quarters for when they got to the states. I was really just curious as to what they had and if there was anything interesting. I'm sure they'll at least have some T shirts and totes.

I'll be seeing them this Friday in NYC. you think I should bring something with me to try and get signed?

I'm sure if you do it'll be easy to get your stuff signed. I'm seeing them Thursday on Boston at a TINY venue, but I honestly just hate holding stuff during the show and asking for signatures and all that. Really hoping they have some vinyl at the merch booth.