The SYNTHWAVE Thread

also, from Blood Music: 

Perturbator ALBUM #4 IS TITLED ...

"The Uncanny Valley"

Definition -

The uncanny valley is a phenomenon in robotics engineering whereby a humanoid robot bearing a near-identical [but not perfect] resemblance to a human causes a response of revulsion among the observer. The "valley" refers to a dip in the graph of comfort level as humanoid subjects move toward a healthy, natural human likeness.

The album is fully recorded, mixed, mastered, and finished. Artwork is currently underway, and we expect a release in late 2015 / early 2016.

Yes I am aware, but if the new Perturbator is set to release in late 2015 or early 2016, that leads me to believe that there will be preorders for it sometime around November or so. Blood Music always does preorders months before a release.

Really hope so. Want to get as much use out of this membership as possible.

also:

Perturbator "I Am the Night" is coming to Glow-in-the-Dark vinyl next.

"TERROR 404" Glow is down to its final copies, and Gost "Behemoth" Glow completely sold out within 24 hours of pre-order.

so I just got on to this Perturbator like yesterday, holy fuck! so good!  Spent way too much cash on BM last night, but got in before they sold out.

I'll be trying to jump on the aug.26 preorder.  any tips for other bands on their roster if I want to splurge on some other stuff to round out the parcel?

so I just got on to this Perturbator like yesterday, holy fuck! so good! Spent way too much cash on BM last night, but got in before they sold out.

I'll be trying to jump on the aug.26 preorder. any tips for other bands on their roster if I want to splurge on some other stuff to round out the parcel?

Everything Blood Music puts out is awesome buy it all