The SYNTHWAVE Thread

If you're cool with a black copy, you can get it pretty cheap here: http://amzn.to/1KBPTVG

The colored ones will cost a pretty penny.

Edit: haha, beat me to it :)

thanks.. my hunger for coloured vinyl won out.. pulled a blood red with ice particle splatter off discogs.  

I am also really impatient and impulsive.. :(

I went with color.

This is why level 2 membership is the best, everything's going to come to me all at once at the end of the year plus I'll get a shipping refund.

Is that indicated by "Member Hold" in the order history? I was wondering what's up with that. I have 2 orders with that status, but I'm not a member.

A couple of updates from Blood Music, aparently the Perturbator solid colors were much more desirable:

OK that was a pretty intense couple of days! More than 2000 records gone in a flash. The Perturbator "Sexualizer" LP on yellow sold out pretty quickly with lots of people asking for it throughout the night, but it's all spoken for. Additionally, "Night Driving Avenger" on blue LP sold out in EU almost immediately (a few copies left in USA only) and "Nocturne City" on green LP sold out in USA almost immediately (a few copies left in the EU shop only).

And some shipping info:

Shipping to commence again next week!

Please note - there are a lot of orders again, and it will take a few weeks to get through everything.

Please note - all cassette tapes ship economy class from Finland, no matter which store you ordered in.

The following records are ready to be released:
Perturbator "TERROR 404" - all formats
Gost "Behemoth" - all formats
Corpo-Mente "Corpo-Mente" - all formats
Kauan "Sorni Nai" - CD
Perturbator "I Am the Night" - vinyl / cassette

After this, there will be one round of shipping to finish out the year in December in order to make sure everything ordered this year is sent, and then the webshop will close.