The SYNTHWAVE Thread

11163967_982370788486915_183391158918905

Perturbator - Glow-in-the-Dark 45-RPM EPs on vinyl

*PLEASE NOTE - This is NOT a box set, nor bundle. Each release will be available separately.

Each LP:
75 COPIES FOR USA/CANADA
125 COPIES FOR REST OF THE WORLD

PRE-ORDER: October 28th, 2015 at 5PM Finnish time.
RELEASE: December 28th, 2015.

Specs:
* First-time vinyl pressings for the incredible early EPs by the reigning master of retrosynth.
* 180-gram+ Glow-in-the-Dark LPs, cut at 45-RPM for optimum fidelity.
* Mastered specifically for vinyl from the original mixes.
* 350gsm heavyweight board single-pocket jacket with fluorescent, neon on the reverse covers, as well as neon flood on the inside of the jackets.
* Black inner sleeves.
* Amazing music.

"Night Driving Avenger"
* Glow-in-the-Dark Blue
* Bonus track - "I Ran to the Arcade"

"Nocturne City"
* Glow-in-the-Dark Green
* Bonus track - "Vengeance (The Return of the Night Driving Avenger)"

"Sexualizer"
* Glow-in-the-Dark Red

giphy.gif

If the prices will be double of the other variant like previous releases, I'll pass on the GIDs. Especially since it's still marketed as a "doesn't sound as good" option, which probably means it really doesn't.

Oh? Where's that - didn't see that mentioned. If that's the case, now I'm worried about the other GITDs I bought.

Oh? Where's that - didn't see that mentioned. If that's the case, now I'm worried about the other GITDs I bought.

So am I.

Hunter Duesing

I have the first DANGEROUS DAYS glow in the dark pressing, it's rad and I love it, but is there a possibility that these will have some of the noise issues that pressing had? I know you put 110% effort into this stuff and you gave us advance warning about that problem, so it's not a gripe, I'm just curious.

Blood Music

They never figured out the issue with that, but the "TERROR 404," "I Am the Night," and "Behemoth" glow records all have minimal noise. If you want the purest experience, the plant recommends black. You may be taking a risk if you only get these, I can't say cause they're not finished manufacturing ...

I'm really thinking about just picking up a (black, presumably) copy of Behemoth, you can get one for around £16 shipped on amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00YU61AZY/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&condition=new&creative=19450&linkCode=ur2&qid=1445732652

Perturbators are way more expensive, so I'll just have to deal with it if that's the case.

Yeah, i moved a bunch of stuff on discogs so i could splurge on these.  Not sure what will be left after members get theirs, but thinking a set of either the coordinated coloured ones or the red/blue... GITD are probably more than I want to spend, course i might change my mind if there are any left.

Anyone have a copy of GOST-Behemoth that they'd like to get rid of?

Anyone have a copy of GOST-Behemoth that they'd like to get rid of?

Pretty 'cheap' on Amazon right now: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00YU61AZY/ref=tmm_vnl_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1445905806&sr=8-1

Probably going with the colored as well, already have 3 GID's on the way from BM so I think I'm good for now..