Air - The Virgin Suicides 15th Anniversary !

Amazon.ca has a few copies of VS that is either the OG or the boot. 

Took a chance for $29ppd.

I was gonna take a chance on that one too.. but strangely the description says japanese edition in jewelcase,which had me fearing its just the japanese edition cd incorrectly listed as vinyl?:\

Let us know what it turns out to be :)

I'll just wait til then or until the standard reissue pops up

I don't know if anyone is on the fence about this release on account of price, but you can order (currently) the re-presses of Virgin Suicides (standalone LP or boxset) and Premiers Symptomes on Amazon.de right now...they are pretty cheap after VAT is dropped in checkout:

Virgin Suicides [Vinyl LP] EUR 15,96 (this is obv not the boxset, just the 2xLP)

EDIT: Oh and make sure you use a CC that doesn't charge you a foreign transaction fee....

The non boxset VS vinyl along with some of the other reissues are up on bullmoose&soundstage direct NOW!

The albums besides VS,which is at a great price surprisingly, are a lil more than i usually like to pay but ive been wanting these forever so i think it'll be worth it personally for me to have them in my library finally :)

Hopefully its a good quality pressing..

Strangely ive read that the reissues besides VS will be remastered :\ really hope they dont mess these up~

Hm, they're all kind of expensive. The new Moon Safari is $25, when I see the one that's in print now at local shops for ~$15 consistently.

Yea i dont know why their repressing moon safari tbh... i guess to be consistent?

its been frequently in and out of print though since its release! Luckily i snagged a brand new eu repress of it for ten bucks awhile back. Sounds great too~

I would suggest grabbing the moon safaris already out there especially if its a euro pressing&cheaper than this repress for sure

http://www.amoeba.com/music/artist/57673

free shipping + 15% off with code MAY1515H, got Talkie Walkie for ~$21

Haha i did the same earlier today too!

I think i may just keep my order at bullmoose for the rest i want since VS is cheaper there even after discount and with the others added its free shipping anyway so about the same price :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just cracked it open. It sounds superb. This is a very nice, high-quality pressing.

Funny you should say; I was just about to post a question....does anyone else's VS exhibit some off-center tendencies?  Mine's pitch is fluctuating constantly and my tonearm is swaying 2mm or so side-to-side.  It's surprising to me because I also got the Premiers Symptomes repress and it sounds AMAZING.  One of the best-sounding albums in my collection.

10000,VS,&pocket symphony came in the mail today from bullmoose!!!

Listening to 10000 hz legend(my fave air album) now and it sounds AMAZING!!

So very happy this day has finally come&its up to the quality ive always hoped!

The vinyl comes in lined sleeves also with the printed innersleeves included too!

Very awesome!!!

By the way just opened pocket symphony and the vinyl isnt completely white...

Its more of a "white chocolate" white(if anyones seen a white crunch bar its like that).one of mine even has tiny black speckles throughout it

To me it looks interesting so i dont mind it! i have a feeling some people may find it "disappointing" though..

This think is awesome, even the picture disc sounds great- but, wasn't this supposed to come with a dvd of the movie too?

"The Virgin Suicides/15th Deluxe Edition will be available xxxx in 2CD Deluxe Edition, vinyl and Limited Super Deluxe Edition including 2 colored vinyl, exclusive vinyl EP, 2CDs, a 16-pages booklet featuring a new interview and liner notes by Thibaut Wychowanok, a film poster, a VIP laminate pass, a download card and Sofia Coppola’s feature film on DVD."

This think is awesome, even the picture disc sounds great- but, wasn't this supposed to come with a dvd of the movie too?

"The Virgin Suicides/15th Deluxe Edition will be available xxxx in 2CD Deluxe Edition, vinyl and Limited Super Deluxe Edition including 2 colored vinyl, exclusive vinyl EP, 2CDs, a 16-pages booklet featuring a new interview and liner notes by Thibaut Wychowanok, a film poster, a VIP laminate pass, a download card and Sofia Coppola’s feature film on DVD."

I think the european box comes with a region 2 dvd. US box doesn't come with a dvd. Though, if you want a dvd, you can pick up a new one for about $5: http://www.amazon.com/Virgin-Suicides-Various/dp/B00DW5IKYS/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1434422114&sr=8-5&keywords=virgin+suicides

I got the single LP today from bullmoose and it sounds really great. Also its the first time I've ordered from bulmoose and their 3 day cheap shipping was a plus. Since it was "available" on the 15th and actually got it was on the 15th, was cool.

Bullmoose really is the best. It's no wonder why Insound folded.