Air - The Virgin Suicides 15th Anniversary !

Excited for this box set! Got a question if anyone can help, is it easy to identify a copy of the original LP to the bootleg one that's been doing the rounds? I ordered this album recently but wasn't aware that there was also a counterfeit one until today & now i'm worried i'll end up with the bootleg!

If it's colored it's a bootleg.

I think there are black bootlegs too. If I recall correctly, the original had a printed inner sleeve and the jacket is on white cardstock (bootlegs on brown).

The original had no inner (well the US Astralwerks pressing) and the cardstock is white/grey/recycled board.

And maybe it came with a sticker? Or possibly I got a promo sticker and just tossed it in the sleeve to keep it somewhere because there is a sticker in mine of the album cover.

Been waiting for these reissues to happen forever!so happy they are, its like a dream come true considering how much originals go for!! Ive even contacted them before asking if reissues will happen and here they are!

I doubt they'll be mastered from cds considering these are by the actual label&air, so should be as good as the originals since no "remastering"has been mentioned!

Cant wait to preorder from a US site!

Lol ive been collecting&admiring records prob since my early teens,so thats over a decade of years..

theres just a price point i refuse to cross, unless its super rare or my budget gets bigger,just because a reseller&buyers with higher budgets dictate a value haha.

Thankfully decent reissues/represses are happening again&ppl who love music on physical formats, but live within budgets, dont have to spend 50+ on 1(used)record but thats a different topic~:D

Lol ive been collecting&admiring records prob since my early teens,so thats over a decade of years..

theres just a price point i refuse to cross, unless its super rare or my budget gets bigger,just because a reseller&buyers with higher budgets dictate a value haha.

Thankfully decent reissues/represses are happening again&ppl who love music on physical formats, but live within budgets, dont have to spend 50+ on 1(used)record but thats a different topic~:D

Haha, I hear us. I'm just flipping you some shit as a new guy on here ;).

I hate paying more than $20 for any record.

It's funny how records are now basically beyond the price point that CDs were when everyone was saying how incredibly expensive they were in the 80s/90s ($19.99 or so).

For real.

Keep in mind though, the dollar was "worth more" in the 90s. The U.S. was King Shit on turd mountain back then.