PO: PEARL JAM LAS VEGAS 11/30/1993 VAULT SHOW #5

Knowing Pearl Jam there are no plans. Ha ha ha. If you're persistent enough you'll piece them together. The only two I haven't found in the wild are RVM and Avocado.

Hell, I'd settle for boots. I have a yield one that sounds pretty damn good. Only problem is I love Riot Act and there isn't a boot. I've got all their in print stuff though and that boot. I'll keep an eye out for an Avocado and RVM when I'm out for you though.

Hell, I'd settle for boots. I have a yield one that sounds pretty damn good. Only problem is I love Riot Act and there isn't a boot. I've got all their in print stuff though and that boot. I'll keep an eye out for an Avocado and RVM when I'm out for you though.

Thanks. Back at you with Riot act. All or none sounds killer

Kelly Curtis said that Tim from the 10c brings up reissues all the time. KC said it not their priority right now. Which is weird. But they probably do get more more mileage out of making the reissues an event. And now we know the box reissues hinge on Jeff and later Ed getting involved in the package (well the notebook scrap book).

Even though they've been previously released, I'd love some vinyl editions of the 2000 Katowice shows. They've got a vibe that would translate well to the format, I think. After that, my hopes include 2004 shows (Boston, Toledo), 1996 shows (Randall's Island?), and something from late on the 1998 tour.

I'd like to see them release vinyl versions of 2000-2015 bootlegs. Not all of them (for my bank accounts sake), but maybe a "Bootleg Select" vinyl series to go along with their Vault series. Maybe even keep it consistent with their CD counterparts by using chipboard sleeves with a rubber stamp or sticker slapped on the cover.

Really? Outside of the LV show and the middle album boots, I don't know of any new show boots.

My local has had the Soldier Field 95 show, Melbourne 98, a X-mas single compilation, some Monkey Wrench radio stuff, that early Five Against One show, etc etc.

And I'm fine with them combatting that, would just love to hear some shows that are truly being unearthed for us all. Next one has got to be No Code era, right? Right??

• 2 months later...