PO: PEARL JAM LAS VEGAS 11/30/1993 VAULT SHOW #5

Pretty on par with what other big bands sell their shirts for. I wouldn't buy a $30 T shirt but I don't think the price is that insane either, especially for a one off shirt.

Also, some crazy PJ fan will probably buy it from you for triple in a couple years. I like the shirt design, I just don't like the grey shirt, so I will pass. Last year's one with the Scooby Mystery Machine was completely worth it and cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I found that Vault #5 is already availble on vinyl from the bootlegers:

http://www.discogs.com/Pearl-Jam-Aladdin-Las-Vegas-1993-Radio-Broadcast/release/6992175

Pretty strange move from PJ, they have hundreds of shows recorded and releasing the one. Hmmm.

It has been out for a bit. Most people believe that is exactly why they released this date as the Vault. Now, if they would only combat bootleggers by re-releasing their studio albums.

I don't give a quarter of a fuck about these live sets but if I don't get a proper reissue of Yield-Riot Act I'm going to lose my shit.

pretty much where I stand.  I used to want everything PJ, but after owning 3 PJ bootletegs on vinyl, I realize I rarely even listen to them.  I just turn on Sirius PJ 22 Radio for live jams.  Love the band, but the bootlegs arent my thing anymore.  2016 US Tour please.  I had VIP tixs for global citizen festival, but ended up getting rid of them.

pretty much where I stand.  I used to want everything PJ, but after owning 3 PJ bootletegs on vinyl, I realize I rarely even listen to them.  I just turn on Sirius PJ 22 Radio for live jams.  Love the band, but the bootlegs arent my thing anymore.  2016 US Tour please.  I had VIP tixs for global citizen festival, but ended up getting rid of them.

Yeah, I'd like to see them but I doubt tickets will be reasonably priced/easy to get ahold of. I've really enjoyed the small venues I've been to because everything was so chill. Security at bigger venues seem to be so much more uptight.

Yeah, I'd like to see them but I doubt tickets will be reasonably priced/easy to get ahold of. I've really enjoyed the small venues I've been to because everything was so chill. Security at bigger venues seem to be so much more uptight.

Ive seen PJ 5 times and let me tell you its worth every penny.  I was on the floor 3 times too.

Ive seen PJ 5 times and let me tell you its worth every penny.  I was on the floor 3 times too.

Ah, I suppose so, but I have been having fun paying $20 for a GA only show and spazzing the fuck out if there's a pit or whatever is there and being able to get there early and be front and center rather than have to pay $1mil to have a front row chair.

PJ will almost certainly tour the US in 2016, it's just a matter of where and when.

And I also really wish they'd give us a No Code era Vault release already. We got Yield with Constitution Hall and Binaural with Mt Baker. After that most shows are documented via their own bootleg program. No Code era is the huge missing link.