Soon: Glassjaw - Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence (Reissue 2LP 180 Gram Vinyl)

you don't like cursive, brand new, or .gifs?!?!?! you monster!

oh, i love gifs.  i'm just bitter because stupid work blocks 99% of them on this forum.  i just don't like being told i'm a non-adult when i'm anything but.  the people that actually know me and my life would testify to that.  i take shit too personally on this forum which is why i don't participate too much anymore.

oh, i love gifs.  i'm just bitter because stupid work blocks 99% of them on this forum.  i just don't like being told i'm a non-adult when i'm anything but.  the people that actually know me and my life would testify to that.  i take shit too personally on this forum which is why i don't participate too much anymore.

work is stupid. nobody is coming at you personally, but i understand taking things that way sometimes. my brain does stuff like that too. your argument still doesn't make sense... thank you for helping to make this thread great!

Yeah, I'm sorry. Shouldn't have jumped at ya, but opinion doesn't equal fact, that's all.

I need to chime in here because nobody corrected this person when they tried to claim that Ugly Organ was the release that put Cursive on the map.

DOMESTICA, ANYONE?! Ugly Organ was just hyped up a ton because it was the follow-up!

It's hard to state facts when no one wants to listen though, because I was going to say it, haha

I need to chime in here because nobody corrected this person when they tried to claim that Ugly Organ was the release that put Cursive on the map.

DOMESTICA, ANYONE?! Ugly Organ was just hyped up a ton because it was the follow-up!

he mentioned listening to ugly organ specifically, so that carried over.

when i do a search for Cursive anywhere, Ugly Organ is what came up first.  Being someone who had never even heard of them before, that's where i assumed the most delicious of their jams would be.  i don't know guys... i was pretty sad when i listened to it having just realized i would be treated to Cursive as a substitute of what i was previously thinking would be Glassjaw (one of my long-time favorites).  so maybe my brain made it into something disappointing...  trust me, i would love to add another elusive band to my music family of artists.

when i do a search for Cursive anywhere, Ugly Organ is what came up first.  Being someone who had never even heard of them before, that's where i assumed the most delicious of their jams would be.  i don't know guys... i was pretty sad when i listened to it having just realized i would be treated to Cursive as a substitute of what i was previously thinking would be Glassjaw (one of my long-time favorites).  so maybe my brain made it into something disappointing...  trust me, i would love to add another elusive band to my music family of artists.

Cursive is just so damn good though. I cannot stress this enough. They are SO DAMN GOOD.

Domestica was released three years prior to YFW. Doesn't get much more clear in this argument.

I'm genuinely offended right now.

you know, i've heard that jesse lacey wrote domestica in 1992, but he threw it out and tim kasher found it and was like "cool." it took him years to understand it before cursive recorded it.