The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

OK the glitches are really starting to piss me off. I'm too invested to quit but it is bad. Have had several quests that I am 99% sure I did right and it doesn't count as finished. Had a hidden treasure marker where there was just nothing there (it's not like it was above or below me and I'm just in the wrong spot). It's one thing if the graphics get a little screwy. Another thing to spend 15 minutes looking everywhere for a hidden treasure that just doesn't exist.

Also, I just quit after having the screen black out on me while I was riding in a boat. It came back and I was 100 feet in the air. Fell to the ground and died. Dumb.

Numerous other small glitches I can overlook but stuff like this ruins the gaming experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished it up. Good game, nothing incredible. Basically experienced the entire game by the time you hit about level 15. After that, it was just the same missions repeated over and over with slightly stronger enemies. Would rather have a shorter game with more variety in the missions.

haha nah. But I can just feel it. There's no way it'll be a letdown. I really gotta grab Witcher ASAP so I can make a fair comparison when Fallout comes out :P

I'm trying to not jump on the hype train even though the idea of a new game is what pushed me to buy a new console. I hope it's a Fallout ass Fallout game, I don't want new features or to build a house or train dogs or anything, I just wanna run around like an asshole blowing up heads with VATs.

With that being said I'm still very excited for the DLC for The Witcher. That coupled with Fallout means I won't be playing Rise of the Tomb Raider until 2017.

I'm trying to not jump on the hype train even though the idea of a new game is what pushed me to buy a new console. I hope it's a Fallout ass Fallout game, I don't want new features or to build a house or train dogs or anything, I just wanna run around like an asshole blowing up heads with VATs.

With that being said I'm still very excited for the DLC for The Witcher. That coupled with Fallout means I won't be playing Rise of the Tomb Raider until 2017.

I see where you're coming from. Although I like the idea of the new features. For me, Fallout was always a do everything achievement wise game. Once I got all the gamerscore, I'd only rarely play it when I felt like exploding some Deathclaw heads with my Anti-material rifle. Otherwise there wasn't a lot of replay value for me. With these new things they are adding, especially PC made mods being compatible, I can see wanting to play it all the time without any waning interest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...