Christmas In June/Secret Santa Summer (need help for ideas and to let me know if interested)

Ok, who's up for this? 

and we should have some theme for this.. how about 1 record, 1 cassette or cd? cassette or cd can be a personal compilation, but must have artwork.

record titles must start with the 2nd letter of their last name or something..

any cool ideas or something we can add to it. i want to make this easy so we don't spends 3 months waiting on people. 

please. if you can't do it in a timely manner don't do it.... 

any cool ideas before we get this going?

i'm definitely going to be in. but i think i might be incapable of sending just 1 of anything ;)

what about just some sort of loose summer theme? stuff to help your SS have the best summer ever, whatever that means to you. your favorite summery record, an awesome roadtrip mix cd, favorite popsicle or grilling recipes, giant inflatable alligator, whatever. 

i'm definitely going to be in. but i think i might be incapable of sending just 1 of anything ;)

what about just some sort of loose summer theme? stuff to help your SS have the best summer ever, whatever that means to you. your favorite summery record, an awesome roadtrip mix cd, favorite popsicle or grilling recipes, giant inflatable alligator, whatever.

you have pretty much nailed it on the head

I think it should be 3 items tops.. so it doesn't keep people from taking too damn long to send something. but i like the Summer thing.. that's a great idea..  Road trip Mix Cd (or in my case, my bus to work compilation)/cassette (i'll find out if people have a cd/cass pref) and who is capable of making a cass comp. and just random summer shit..

This sounds like a great idea !!!

Ok, so

1 record that reminds you of summer

1 cd or cassette that can be used as a summer road mix tape/cd (cover must be designed whether at kinkos or cut n paste..be creative)

filler that reminds you of summer. 

how does that sound? 

also NO "Summer of 69" singles..  :P

any other suggestions, so i can get sign up going by wed or friday.

so what? 3 weeks to send? is that enough time..

• 1 month later...