Mondo Records / Deathwaltz Records

So, I am sure I am not the first person to ask opinions on them guys, but what is everyone's take on the stuff that is put out by Mondo / DeathWaltz ?

It's always high quality, often rare our OOP stuff.

It seems to sell out very quick when it's a limited pressing (not surprising) but,

is it just appealing to a collector's market ??

I have 2 or 3 pressings from them, again, quality is super. Artwork is awesome. Prices are (generally) fair. Customer service has always been great.

Does anyone have an opinion if anything (limited pressings etc) is worth getting for collectable value ?

I know when the Batman TAS 7" discs came out in 4 varieties, they quickly become valuable and have stayed relatively pricey, they were quite inexpensive when released (12 USD i think ?).

I buy and sell, but like comic books, sometimes you want to put something 'away for later', just in case of course.

LOL. Wow umm. Whoops. Sorry I'm new here (really). Was just trying to be friendly

I'm a relative noob around here, so don't mind me. Just anticipated swift and merciless responses. As linked above, there is a super long Mondo-centric thread, and you might find answers to your questions there. I too wonder whether people listen to these records, or collect them as art/collectibles. Both, maybe.