mix cd exchane CHECK YOUR PM'S ADDRESSES SENT OUT

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one from a Mr. Ryan Maguire! Thanks man, it's good stuff!! Did someone get mine that I sent out a while back? Came in a little box with a 7" and some other little nicknacks.

That's mine! I was kinda bummed when I saw that I was gonna be sending to someone else in Canada, since it's mostly Canadian bands... but I'm glad you like it. The only ones that aren't are the ones written in a different colour on the CD.

I got one from a Mr. Ryan Maguire! Thanks man, it's good stuff!! Did someone get mine that I sent out a while back? Came in a little box with a 7" and some other little nicknacks.

That's mine! I was kinda bummed when I saw that I was gonna be sending to someone else in Canada, since it's mostly Canadian bands... but I'm glad you like it. The only ones that aren't are the ones written in a different colour on the CD.

Yeah, the majority of the tracks on the disc I sent out were Canadian too, though it also had clips from Mallrats, Arrested Development, a few "gems"

• 2 weeks later...

I got a package from control the bleeding and I have to say it was quite awesome. He made 3 mix cd's all with entirely way to cool and unique of packaging not to mention he sent a few free movies and other cool little things my way too. Thanks a bunch man, you did a killer job.

Anyone who still doesn't have a mix in like a week or two get ahold of me so I can send my mix out to you. I don't want anyone walking out of this empty handed.

it doesnt....this sort of thing started with the secret santa...which im assuming ppl took more seriously because there was money involved...and ppl are just "its just a mix cd"

like i said earlier though....theres no reason to stop doing this stuff cause of a few bad apples...and seriously..if you want one: pm me for a link...not nearly as cool but i put alot of work and thought into the tracklist and the liner notes so anyone is welcome to that...just let me know.

i know both of mine were received. I received mine from Jailhouse (which was awesome, because it was old school punk rock), but have yet to receive my other one. This was the 2nd time this has happened. Next time whoever gets me sends first...

Geezus, it's fucking hot in here...

last time we were paired up..there was more accountability...this time everything was randomly paired...

btw did anyone get sewbr0's??? i know he made them but not sure if he ever sent them out before leaving for tour..if so can we have pics?

i think i was suppose to get sewbro's but i never did.. that jerk (tear) :P

I never received mine, and as far as I can tell my person didn't receive mine. So, following momentumlost here's my mix in case anyone wants to download it.

Here's the tracklisting:

1. Two Cow Garage- My Concern

2. Smoking Popes- No More Smiles

3. Radio Noise - Self Destruction

4. Cory Branan- Miss Ferguson

5. Streetlight Manifesto- Somewhere in the Between

6. Glossary- Little Caney

7. William Elliot Whitmore- Take it on the Chin

8. Josh Ritter- Me and Jiggs

9. Eve 6- Open Road Song

10. Chris Knight- Too Close to Home

11. Montgomery Gentry- Something to be Proud of