Out Now: CLUTCH - Psychic Warfare

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Delayed another week according to Amazon.  I have never seen a record get so many delays.  Ridiculous.

I keep forgetting about this record until this thread gets bumped.  I'm pretty sure I'll never listen to this record once it arrives because I'm so far beyond this record being out, I just don't care about it any more.

I had some newer emails from them in my spam folder, but those get deleted after 30 days.

Their message didn't reach my eyes. I'm also annoyed that they opened both items that I ordered. I assume it was to help prevent split seems, but that's not their call to make.

I was annoyed they opened them too, but when I put it in a frame and hung it up it looked fine. They should understand people don't buy records to listen to, but nooooooo.

I got an email from Napalm months ago saying they been told they weren't getting a blue variant and offering refunds

I dont remember getting this email.  The only email I got was saying that it was delayed again and if we wanted a refund they would understand.  Nothing about a color change.

edit: Ugh...I didnt order from Napalm.  Reading comprehension fail. :)

I was annoyed they opened them too, but when I put it in a frame and hung it up it looked fine. They should understand people don't buy records to listen to, but nooooooo.

One was mine and one was a gift. Giving a sealed blue was the plan, but now it looks like I bought them a used Clutch album.

Your negative vibes suck iron666monkey.