PO: Tesseract - Polaris

180 gram 2xLP w/ D-side etching. Sounds like there's only 1 version of this release on vinyl.

Hot Topic will have it for $26.50

Totally jumped the gun out of excitement and pre ordered from Merch Connection for $43ppd. Should've totally waited for KScope and/or HT. So just for clarification Travis, I'm assuming it's also the black variant at HT?

Unless I've severely misunderstood, you can order a copy in the UK here:

http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/tesseractstore/products.php?cat=4402

Extra £5 for a signed copy it seems.

That's why he asked. He didn't want to pay horrendous shipping prices, but that shouldn't be a problem anymore with HT having these.

• 3 weeks later...

Some pretty great news I just found out while scavenging through the Interwebs. Apparently ONE is getting a repress slated for 08/21/2015 which I am PSYCHED about. This has been impossible to get for any less than $150.00 from what I've seen, and it's been driving me crazy.

Granted it looks like it's a single LP/CD package. No double LP with the instrumental tracks on them, which I'm a bit bummed about. Nonetheless, still very excited to finally add this piece to my collection - as I'm sure others will be as well. 

I've seen a couple of them on Ebay from some EU record shops as well as EMP. No word from Century Media and/or Tesseract themselves yet though. 

http://www.emp-online.com/art_318243/

One is getting a repress!? Oh man, that's amazing news! Glad I stuck my head in here, might have to pick that up...

Would definitely like to know if there are any variants coming, though I'd be happy to just own a standard copy!

Just want that first Periphery album repress to be available somewhere outside of the states and I'm a happy camper.

One is getting a repress!? Oh man, that's amazing news! Glad I stuck my head in here, might have to pick that up...

Would definitely like to know if there are any variants coming, though I'd be happy to just own a standard copy!

Just want that first Periphery album repress to be available somewhere outside of the states and I'm a happy camper.

First Periphery album repress, is this an actual thing ?!?!?!?!?!?

Digging the song, nice to hear some screaming again. Also if you want a copy of periphery ill buy another one and ship it to you. I would like to wait to see if the one I ordered actually comes in though. Should be soon enough

That would be amazing man, thank you! Any idea when it's due to ship? Hopefully its not just a misprint on the site.

PM me if you like? (trying to avoid going off topic)