What is the farthest you have ever traveled to get a record?

I was wondering if anyone has traveled far just to get a record?

In May I drove from my place in NY to Peabody MA to the B9 office to pick up a test press. It was incredibly limited so they did not feel safe sending it through the mail so they wanted me to pick it up in person. Round trip was 10 hours. 

I was wondering if anyone has traveled far just to get a record?

In May I drove from my place in NY to Peabody MA to the B9 office to pick up a test press. It was incredibly limited so they did not feel safe sending it through the mail so they wanted me to pick it up in person. Round trip was 10 hours. 

I probably would have happily done the same thing. I've never driven/ traveled super far for a record, but I probably would. Also, You should have just hung out in Salem.That place looks fun. They have(had) witches.

I probably would have happily done the same thing. I've never driven/ traveled super far for a record, but I probably would. Also, You should have just hung out in Salem.That place looks fun. They have(had) witches.

Its so funny you mentioned that. I have always wanted to go to Salem and did not realize it was literally a walk away from Peabody until i was driving. I had to head back immediately because it was my birthday and I was going out with Family. I didn't wanna be a dick and cancel cause I wanted to chill in Salem especially because they were going out for my bday. 

Its so funny you mentioned that. I have always wanted to go to Salem and did not realize it was literally a walk away from Peabody until i was driving. I had to head back immediately because it was my birthday and I was going out with Family. I didn't wanna be a dick and cancel cause I wanted to chill in Salem especially because they were going out for my bday. 

Oh that's cool. Circumstances always happen as such. Next time!

I'm always in Salem. If anyone wants to get a beer at Gulu-Gulu and hit Harrison's for some comics, gimme a shout. I once drove from Providence, RI to the Deathwish "office" in Beverly on Record Store Day a few years ago. It was totally worth it. Takes maybe an hour and 15 minutes? That's a long drive in Rhode Island terms.

Somewhat related. What's the closest your had a LP shipped? I live just a few miles from Amoeba and had them ship a LP to me. Free shipping and not having to deal with traffic.

Also about a mile for this. Bark and Hiss records shipped me a local artist from their house a few streets over.