Wild Ones - Heatwave EP

http://www.topshelfrecords.com/products/552706-wild-ones-heatwave

This was (supposed to be) released last week!  And it is awesome.

Posting this in case casual fans of WO never got the heads up and in case on-top-of-it WO fans were wondering where their pre-order LPs were.  Apparently, the dreaded "issues at the pressing plant" troll has reared its ugly head again and these won't ship out until October.  Either way, get this/you should get this soon hopefully.

Great band.

I would think that someone would only use a delay as an excuse to cancel if they were already on the fence after listening to the release.  

These days there are limited edition pre-order variants going up 8 weeks before you even hear more than one song, so I could see someone pre-order and then lose interest after they hear the actual album.  

But this EP is awesome and worth the wait.  I've seen these guys twice in Los Angeles in the last year or so and they are always fun.

Sorry to slightly derail, but just out of curiosity how many of you are aware there was already an all girl surf rock band called the Wild Ones? Honestly one of my favorite albums in my collection. It's like a mix of the ramones and the shangri-las, unfortunately they broke up but I'm always eager to show others this band, and this is a good excuse as any.

Sorry to slightly derail, but just out of curiosity how many of you are aware there was already an all girl surf rock band called the Wild Ones? Honestly one of my favorite albums in my collection. It's like a mix of the ramones and the shangri-las, unfortunately they broke up but I'm always eager to show others this band, and this is a good excuse as any.

I am aware, but was not aware they broke up.... I actually clicked this thread thinking it was the all girls band... who is this new Wild Ones band? 

I am aware, but was not aware they broke up.... I actually clicked this thread thinking it was the all girls band... who is this new Wild Ones band? 

female fronted indie pop band on topshelf records, they are alright I guess but I'm slightly prejudiced because of the other band I dunno if I can commit to listening to 2 bands with the same name :P

• 4 weeks later...