Neko Case - Truckdriver, Gladiator, Mule (discography box set)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not crazy about live albums, so I'm not sure I'll ever even go for Tigers. Who knows though.

Might have to go:

Fox Confessor

The Worse Things Get

Furnace Room

I feel the same way about live albums but 'Tigers' is great. There's some really get tracks exclusive to that album. The title track alone is worth the price of the album.

I feel the same way about live albums but 'Tigers' is great. There's some really get tracks exclusive to that album. The title track alone is worth the price of the album.

I mean, it's definitely good. Especially as far as live albums go. I'm just not crazy about live stuff in general.

• 2 weeks later...

ugh, all this bullshit makes me want to stop collecting records.

I'll be happy with my black 180g copies of everything from the boxset. I'm hyped out as far as all these damn color presses go.

Still selling OG black Fox Confessor and Red RSD version if anyone is interested in them. I've also got a copy of Canadian Amp that I'd let go for a reasonable price.

that boxset is probably not happening unless I get it for christmas or something, I could more justify buying one or two of these to go with my mediocre lance rock pressing and actually listen to the black friday one. Neko Case is one I collect obsessively, so multiples are fine. I do want your og fox confessor but I feel like I can't make a fair offer and justify it for myself, when I have the 2nd pressing lance rock already

that boxset is probably not happening unless I get it for christmas or something, I could more justify buying one or two of these to go with my mediocre lance rock pressing and actually listen to the black friday one. Neko Case is one I collect obsessively, so multiples are fine. I do want your og fox confessor but I feel like I can't make a fair offer and justify it for myself, when I have the 2nd pressing lance rock already

I'm not sure what to even sell it at, make me whatever offer you think you can swing and I'll think about it :)

So what you're telling me is that if they all get released on colored vinyl for $20 each I'll spend less buying the individual, colored releases than on the black boxset... Plus the fact that I'd really only need to buy a couple of them anyway, since I still have fox confessor and canadian amp...