PO: GARBAGE "garbage" 20 Year Anniversary Deluxe 3LP/Reg 2LP

Dunno about how exclusive the pink is, but I can guarantee the RSD is pink.....triple gatefold....remastered for vinyl from original analog tapes....and that the same chzech republic plant that presses all of Pirate Press' stuff pressed the U.S. version....would assume the other pressings for Europe as well being that the U.S. pressing came from a Czech plant.

Is that a good or bad thing?

Neither. I don't care for most plants' quality (sound, packaging, and shipping) outside of RTI and GottaGroove in the U.S. Not a fan of most of the stuff that comes from Czech Republic as far as I'm personally concerned....but nobody else seems to have issues with them (other than all of their LPs being covered with grit that warrants immediate cleaning prior to playing them)

back in the old VC days, everyone complained about GZ.

The only people who like gz are people who like haze and swirls but never listen to their records. Their quality sucks

i have a few GZ records that sounds good. But they're rare. They use direct metal mastering and accept 128 Kbps mp3s. I think most of them sound bad because people don't know how to master for DMM correctly and they usually have sibilance issues. Also, the sandy haze records host their own issues.

2LP shipped from amazon germany this morning (email notice and $27.30 from my bank). Still says pink in my order even though the product page no longer does http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00ZJR8X3K/ref=pe_386171_51767411_TE_dp_1

wow. I ordered this from Amazon.de on Thursday and it arrived yesterday at my work. (Picked it up today). Charged $27.78 and it looks perfect. Clear pink vinyl. Can't wait to spin it.

EDIT: sounds great so far. 45 RPM.

Is it a gatefold or just a flimsy jacket ? Insert?

Triple gatefold, double LP. The records are in thick(er than paper) printed inner sleeves. I had no seam splits or anything. It was shipped in a frustration free mailer, inside another box.

Check out the pink vinyl photo in the original post. That's exactly what the packaging looks like.

Triple gatefold, double LP. The records are in thick(er than paper) printed inner sleeves. I had no seam splits or anything. It was shipped in a frustration free mailer, inside another box.

Check out the pink vinyl photo in the original post. That's exactly what the packaging looks like.

To echo this - I got my copy in from Amazon.co.uk - ended up under $30 shipped to the US, it took one week to get to SF from the UK. If you want to save some money and get this in before Black Friday I'd recommend grabbing it now.

To echo this - I got my copy in from Amazon.co.uk - ended up under $30 shipped to the US, it took one week to get to SF from the UK. If you want to save some money and get this in before Black Friday I'd recommend grabbing it now.

I think I'll do that.  I have an amazon giftcard, so this will cost me a little over $5, plus I'll get it earlier than Black Friday.