PO SOON: Big D and the Kids Table - The Gipsy Hill 10"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My copy came today. Sounds pretty good and came packaged well. Signatures are a neat touch too!

IMG_2207.jpg

12187872_10154303699819046_8186513862872

That looks awesome dude! I love Wailing Paddle and Checklist, I gotta order this before it sells out. I forget is L.A.X on this as well!? These guys put on a hell of a show saw them with Catch 22 & Rx Bandits Amazzzzing!!!

That looks awesome dude! I love Wailing Paddle and Checklist, I gotta order this before it sells out. I forget is L.A.X on this as well!? These guys put on a hell of a show saw them with Catch 22 & Rx Bandits Amazzzzing!!!

No LAX on this, but I think "How It Goes" will end up being pressed sometime soon so you'll have a chance to spin that!

I hadn't listened to this in awhile and forgot how good it is.

• 5 months later...

This is currently $10.99 on amazon with free prime shipping! Says there's only 4 left in stock.

How It Goes was $23 bucks last week but I slept on it and now it's up to $28. Not making the same mistake twice, grabbed this for $11 bucks. 

Thanks for the heads up, grabbed one. Anyone know how Amazon locker works though? There's one close to my work but at a weird location to be picking something up. But hey, I saved $3 on shipping without prime. 

This is currently $10.99 on amazon with free prime shipping! Says there's only 4 left in stock.

How It Goes was $23 bucks last week but I slept on it and now it's up to $28. Not making the same mistake twice, grabbed this for $11 bucks. 

But are the copies of Gipsy Hill on Amazon also Autographed by the band and on colored vinyl too is what I'm really wondering.