Dear Reinventing Axl Rose,

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized that the copy of this that I bought from no idea is a 1st pressing on red /660. I bought it last year too, sweet.

I'd post a picture of it for the AM! collectors to let you know if it's a 1st press. Could be a fluke, but part of me thinks it's probably not 1st press.

im 110% sure it is NOT a red copy, but the translucent orange copy limited to 1000. LOTS of people on ebay TRIED to pull it off, saying its a 1st press.

1st press copies have black labels, while the orange have white.

Thats just odd if the HT seals them. The ones I've stopped in are cool about checking colors and what not.

On a whim the other week, even though I figured to be done with RAR, I found a black with streaks of color. Not sure what pressing it falls under. Red & Black labels. I just figure 20th. Pretty cool looking.

Also, after checking the No Idea Disco page, I like the recent updates. Not only a "Coming Soon" but a "here now" and "still in boxes". Pretty handy they are.

I'd post a picture of it for the AM! collectors to let you know if it's a 1st press. Could be a fluke, but part of me thinks it's probably not 1st press.

im 110% sure it is NOT a red copy, but the translucent orange copy limited to 1000. LOTS of people on ebay TRIED to pull it off, saying its a 1st press.

1st press copies have black labels, while the orange have white.

The orange/1000 is easy to differentiate between the red. But the clear orange/508 is the one that looked similar.