Dear Reinventing Axl Rose,

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sire stuff (except stop on black and yellow)

Where the hell can I find this by the way?

...and looking at it my multiples of multipes collections are pretty much done. Unless there is some odd variant or something. I'm trying to track down a few hard to finds (Alk3 - Catch Fire {Orange} and HWM - Fuel {Black/White}). Besides those two, I'm content for now. Buying a house kind of sets those priorities in order.

Damned maturity!

I'm trying to track down a few hard to finds (Alk3 - Catch Fire {Orange} and HWM - Fuel {Black/White}). Besides those two, I'm content for now.

I have this HWM record. I'd let it go for... absolutely nothing! ;D

So you're giving it away? Your message board post will hold up as a contract in a court of law!

Guest conoley

I have this HWM record. I'd let it go for... absolutely nothing! ;D

So you're giving it away? Your message board post will hold up as a contract in a court of law!

Nah dude, there is no promissory estopple there, meaning that there was no consideration and no evidence that the information was intended to be relied on, that anyone relied on that information, and that said relier was suffered in some way from doing so.

Enough contract talk, I'm back to labour.

Has the picture disc been pressed?

I don't own any versions I think I might get the pic disc, but I want As the Eternal first (that album is so much better)

It's funny...Eternal Cowboy is in my top 5 records of all time, and I don't even own it yet. I reaaaaally need to get around to buying it.

that's how i was with can't slow down. favorite record of all time and it took me forever to get.

Has the picture disc been pressed?

I don't own any versions I think I might get the pic disc, but I want As the Eternal first (that album is so much better)

It's funny...Eternal Cowboy is in my top 5 records of all time, and I don't even own it yet. I reaaaaally need to get around to buying it.

It's not my top five, but one of my faves, I need to get it.

yeah but the vast majority of copies of this record were sold for 6-7 bucks from the label... thats pretty straight right there. by having all the random colors no idea is able to keep their shit really cheap... you gotta respect that.

since i buy almost all of my no idea releases directly from the label, im supporting a label i like, and respect. so its all good.

Definitely agree, it's also better to keep records in press, rather than people paying ebay prices later (see most Fat Wreck vinyl 1 press of 200ish on colour!!), if people want to collect all the

pressings then fine, personally I count myself among them, this 20th pressing puts me up to 49 copies!!(and I don't bother with slight variations within each colour, one Green Mix is enough...)