PreBay - Dillinger Escape Plan Silver Pressings

daegor

I've spent too much money this month, so unfortunately I'll be letting these go.

$35ppd each or $95ppd for the lot.

If I don't have someone snatch these up today I'll throw them up on eBay tonight.

They all in great shape, I think two of the three had slight corner dings, never played.

cephcarn4 & Lorekeeper Zinnia, suck it :P

Next time I won't bother offering a lower than market price and below my cost deal for my VC peeps on a sold out record and just skip straight to eBay  :rolleyes:

If you wanted to buy this at retail price you should have bought it during the few hours it was available before it sold out.

Next time I won't bother offering a lower than market price and below my cost deal for my VC peeps on a sold out record and just skip straight to eBay :rolleyes:

If you wanted to buy this at retail price you should have bought it during the few hours it was available before it sold out.

What?

Next time I won't bother offering a lower than market price and below my cost deal for my VC peeps on a sold out record and just skip straight to eBay  :rolleyes:

I agree with you that if you care that much about a silver record, folks should have bought it when it was announced.

However, This is inappropriate.  You should probably apologize for telling a stranger to "suck it".  Since you are obviously concerned about what people think of you and being labelled a flipper, you should have simply stated you were in Canada.  I think everybody can understand that it costs more to get it to you in the first place, and thus wouldn't have any issue with buying the record at the price you stated.  

You can still buy these repressed records at retail price from the label, since the color of a record doesn't really matter as long as the music is is unaffected.

Man, you guys are all so serious. I figured using emoticons was enough of an indicator of sarcasm, but I guess not. You threw me a middle finger, I threw one back :P

I don't care if people think I'm a flipper, especially when it's not true. Mars took two seconds to check the going price to see that it wasn't true.