PO: Ben Folds - Rockin' the Suburbs reissue

gmoney

Damn, the yellow version completely sold out.  I was watching the stock since it first went up and it was moving super slow.  I thought I had plenty of time but it sold a bunch of copies so suddenly.  Anyway, if anyone is having buyers remorse or bought an extra copy, I'd LOVE to take this off your hands.  I have to believe somebody is going to be hurting for that $40 when these copies start shipping.  Hit me up if so!

I thought about posting when I saw there were 8 copies left yesterday, but then I didn't. Sorry!

Nobody's fault but my own.  I was thinking it must have been announced somewhere because it seems like the last 30 or so went super quick.  Normally I wouldn't sit on a preorder so long but the price on this one was super hard to swallow.  If anything I'll just snag a black copy down the line when they go on sale somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

The yellow is back up!  I just bought a copy several minutes ago.  The odd part is it's not actually listed on the Ben Folds product page.  I had the url bookmarked and loaded the page directly.  I've been doing this every day since it sold out and it finally went back into stock tonight.  I just hope it's not a mistake by MerchNow and this thing actually ships. The eBay and discogs prices are totally absurd (along with the retail price).  If anyone wants to take a shot at it also...here ya go

http://merchnow.com/products/v2/221835/rocking-the-suburbs-yellow-vinyl-2xlp

192 left btw hmm...

Weird.  That can't be right.  I watched the original inventory run from 200 all the way down to 0.  I wonder if somebody accidentally relisted it not realizing the original allocation had already been sold.  I guess we'll find out tomorrow when we receive an email from MerchNow.  Hopefully it's a shipping confirmation and not a cancellation.