PO: THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "The '59 Sound" 7"

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "The '59 Sound" 7"

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SD71360

We just got word from Side One headquarters that we will be getting a bunch of copies of "The 59 Sound", the newest single from our favorite band, The Gaslight Anthem. The first pressing of this 7" is being pressed on Gold vinyl (out of 500 copies, WHICH IS SOLD OUT) and the rest of the pressing is on black (out of 2,000 copies, WHICH WE WILL HAVE). We expect to receive copies by or around July 22nd so keep that in mind when you place the order. We don't typically send the order until all of the items are available.

Even though there are much more black vinyl than Gold, I expect these to go rather fast and be out of print sooner than later.

Guest Admin

I wanted to add that at some point over the next week or so, I will be posting a pre-order for the 3rd press of the U.S. Sink or Swim. June might shape up to be Gaslight Anthem month.

Guest Admin
thats awesome! do you know for sure that youll be getting copies of the gold 7"?

we are not getting gold, we only have the black.

Guest Admin

i just checked out with no problems. and a few people have already ordered. If you continue to have troubles, email me and I can send you a checkout link.

I wanted to add that at some point over the next week or so, I will be posting a pre-order for the 3rd press of the U.S. Sink or Swim. June might shape up to be Gaslight Anthem month.

What color? I am so glad I bailed on collecting all variants of this band... They should do a big run 2-3,000, especially considering the '59 Sound will boost sales and new fans will be interested in picking up their first LP.

Just for fun.... almost a year ago to the day:

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=29

Guest Admin

can everyone that is having troubles clear their cache/history and try again. And if the problem persists, try a different browser? that link that someone posted of a problem worked for me and others have been able to order it without any problems. If you have a problem though, email me at [email protected] and in the subject, say "GAS PROBLEM".

then tell me what you want in your order if anything more than just the 7" and I will send you a checkout link.

sorry everyone is having problems.