PO: Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties - Bittersweet 7"

• 3 weeks later...

1 hour ago, glass realms said:

Talked to Dan at the show last night. He said that he had been limiting the amount of singles they've been selling at each show to 15 a night and that they'd been selling about every night. Given there's only two shows left on the tour, he probably has about 30 copies left.

Shoot, really hoping I can get one tonight but probably not getting there until a couple hours after doors. Hope there's still one left.

6 minutes ago, chamb117 said:

forgive me for bumping this, but i noticed there were still cherry red /150 copies up at merchnow. figured i'd float it out there for those who missed it and are chasing variants. (or maybe this was already widely known... if so, sorry!)

The pressing number on MerchNow is incorrect - the cherry red is actually /1000 (plus another /250 tour variant with an exclusive cover/jacket).

23 hours ago, ksuwdboots said:

The pressing number on MerchNow is incorrect - the cherry red is actually /1000 (plus another /250 tour variant with an exclusive cover/jacket).

Why would anyone think a /150 variant of anything involving Dan Campbell would stick around past release date?