ATTN ADMINS AND OWNERS

@HectorSRCVINYL

Small issue, didn't seem worth its own thread:

If you are ignoring a user, and their post is hidden, it seems to mess up the link alignment on the rest of the page.  If that user posts on the same page as a post you've made, you cannot click the edit//other links at the bottom of your previous post. If you expand the blocked post, you can click the links. Which makes me think that the layout is actually accounting for the extra space the blocked post WOULD be inhabiting, and moving the hyperlink accordingly.

Edit: This is on Chrome  Version 49.0.2623.112

Just an FYI.

@HectorSRCVINYL

i can't get a screenshot, because the only discernible change is the mouse changing from pointer to hand or not.

But, I just double checked, and it still happens. For example, on the Radiohead thread 2nd to last page. I have the user Halo 2 blocked. He posts halfway down that page. On all of the posts above his hidden post, I can not click "Quote" "edit" etc. on any post ABOVE his post. But, all the links on the page work BELOW his hidden post.

However, if I expand his post by going to "Show Post", the links above his post work again.

It seems that when someone leaves you feedback, you don't get a notification bell - can this be changed?  I went to my notification settings and didn't see it as an option. 

Also, the messenger notifications are disables, so I cant choose to get a notification when I get a message, I can only get an email.  Is there a reason for this?

2 hours ago, abovetheearth said:

can we fix it to where we dont have to scroll an entire page just to get back to where we had previously left off?

old board it would pick up right where we left off. now with more posts per page its really annoying

Hi

You mean when you were reading a topic? 

On the topic list there is a blue/green dot next to the topic if you click it it will take you to where you left off.

13 minutes ago, HectorSRCVINYL said:

Hi

You mean when you were reading a topic? 

On the topic list there is a blue/green dot next to the topic if you click it it will take you to where you left off.

Yeah, some threads that works, but the majority do not - I mentioned it in a thread somewhere else at some point, not sure where now - sometimes it goes several days back instead of the most recent.

Just now, Mars said:

Yeah, some threads that works, but the majority do not - I mentioned it in a thread somewhere else at some point, not sure where now - sometimes it goes several days back instead of the most recent.

Alright. Unfortunately this issue is not just a setting I can switch around. I will investigate this and keep you guys posted.