20 hours ago, rthursdayx said:

Neither one of those links have this record on there is this gone already? I will be super bummed if it is.

SRC Vinyl still have the listing up.

Don't worry about pre-ordering, there will be PLENTY of this record to go around.

Tim Reynolds re-joined DMB as a touring member at the end of 2007, he's played every show since...there are a few tracks I miss what Butch added but overall I think Tim is bloody amazing and an integral part of DMB. 

https://www.srcvinyl.com/dave-matthews-band-crash-2xlp.html

SoundStage changed it to "discontinued" but it's coming soon, absolutely

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/dave-matthews-band-crash-20-anniversary-180-gram-vinyl-records.shtml

Edited by dobyblue

2 minutes ago, dobyblue said:

Tim Reynolds re-joined DMB as a touring member at the end of 2007, he's played every show since...there are a few tracks I miss what Butch added but overall I think Tim is bloody amazing and an integral part of DMB. 

Did I miss something? This is super random. 

When I first saw DMB it was May of 1998 best time of my life it was a nice small venue a couple years after that when I saw them it was in stadiums still awesome tho. The one show Bela fleck and the flecktones played a few songs during the set they did a 32 minute version of #41. Mindblowing!

Edited by rthursdayx
edit

7 minutes ago, rthursdayx said:

When I first saw DMB it was May of 1998 best time of my life it was a nice small venue a couple years after that when I saw them it was in stadiums still awesome tho. The one show Bela fleck and the flecktones played a few songs during the set they did a 32 minute version of #41. Mindblowing!

Sweet! I first saw them November 1998, Maple Leaf Gardens...I've seen them quite a few times since then (58 shows overall) but my pace due to increasing ticket prices and getting married and having a family has slowed down.

04.20.02 was the Ottawa show with The Flecktones and the longest ever #41 (http://dmbalmanac.com/TourShowSet.aspx?id=453055761&tid=12&where=2002), so good. It was my 6th show. Very glad they released that performance properly mixed and mastered on the bonus companion CD that came with "Best of What's Around Vol. 1"

My shows to date - http://www.antsmarching.org/tour/userindex.php?userid=41278

If you're in NY, have you been to SPAC? Love that venue.

All 4 of my shows have been in Ottawa first one was 5/3/98 At The Congress Centre it was general admission so there was no seating so I could really close to the stage which was awesome! Man that concert was cheap when I think about it compared to later shows, and the other 3 shows I've been too were at the Corel Centre in Ottawa, ONT I live so upstate in new york Ottawa is only a 45 minute drive SPAC is about 3 hours away. Let me try and remember the dates one of them was 4/20/2000 I think that was the year and 11/14 same here I think and I can't remember the other date I have the tickets around here somewhere. But they were definetly the most memorable concerts ever. Our Lady Peace put on a hell of a show in Ottawa too.

3 minutes ago, niblips said:

Please tell me this will be in a gatefold. Picked up the Wallflowers 20 anniversary release of bringing down the horse tonight and it is not gatefold. Lost opportunity there. I feel like these classic albums should be housed in a classic gatefold.

Especially when it's 2 LP, they feel so jammed in the sleeve. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, clerk3745 said:

$27.14? DAMN, thats a lot nicer than the $40 or whatever UTTAD and RTT were.

Can't go into specifics but it's worth pre-ordering, not just because you have until July 15th to cancel but once the listing is fully updated I expect more people will wish they'd got in on this price if it's gone up by the time the listing is fully descriptive.

47 minutes ago, dobyblue said:

Can't go into specifics but it's worth pre-ordering, not just because you have until July 15th to cancel but once the listing is fully updated I expect more people will wish they'd got in on this price if it's gone up by the time the listing is fully descriptive.

Color me very intrigued