PO gone is gone - debut 12" (Mastodon, QOTSA, At the Drive In

4 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I'd estimate "a bit".  He seems pretty nonchalant with his amount of distaste, which leaves a little wiggle room to drop that care factor.

In listening to the song it just really just didnt do anything for me. Felt kinda meh. I figured having members of 3 bands i really like they would have come out with something i was more excited to hear. 

I was on the fence until I heard the newest single, I really like it. I was holding off on ordering because the color vinyl option with the download code was much more expensive. Amazon has theirs listed as colored vinyl with a download card (i'm sure it wont be but you never know), so I took a chance and ordered from there.

Love the prices, purchased because of that alone. All three formats for 24 bones, awesome. Of the two songs i've heard Starlight is the lesser, but because of the range. It seemed to need a very deep tone to shake me with all the highs and mids going on, hopefully this is because of my computer speakers lol.