Should we Carry DVDs?

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

curious if any of you would be interested in some of the DVDS that have come out recently like the Fucked Up weekend DVD or the Gilman ST dvd? I want to carry some of this stuff, but I am not sure if these are things you guys would be interested in. thanks.

Guest falloutcollapse

I think a lot of people would find it helpful if you carried music DVDs that you know would cater to your main group of customers. It's a good idea!

I could never get into music dvds...documentaries on bands and eras are cool, but I find concert dvds boring.

They good as background at a party because you have the movie and music.

Good point, but most of my friends aren't into the same music as I am. Typically, parties end up with an iPod on shuffle and the room explodes when Maiden comes on...that's the one thing we all agree on.

I could never get into music dvds...documentaries on bands and eras are cool, but I find concert dvds boring.

I agree. I own the Murder City Devils RIP DVD and the Propagandhi DVD. I watched both once and put them away. I also have the Against Me! DVD that I watched two or three times and the Murder City Devils documentary VHS which I watched the fuck out of when I was 15.

I'd probably pick up the Gilman St. DVD and maybe the Fucked Up one depending on the price, but as you can see I'm not totally crazy about music DVDs.