pregnancy pact.

shit's fucked.

On Thursday news reports surfaced of Gloucester High School's sudden spike in pregnancies, with the school's principal, Joseph Sullivan, telling Time magazine the girls confessed to making the pact after the school began investigating a rise in pregnancies that has left 17 girls at the school carrying a child. Normally, there are about four pregnancies a year at the school.

Reports of an 18th pregnancy also have surfaced.

Some of the girls reacted to the news they were pregnant with high fives and plans for baby showers, Sullivan said. One of the fathers "is a 24-year-old homeless guy," Sullivan told the magazine.

full story:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,369548,00.html

oh and i choose fox because their news is always the funniest.

there were never girls this slutty in my high school. I got fucking ripped off apparently

What I learned from dating girls I knew in high school post-HS is just about every girl is willing to have sex during HS if you know how to get them to not feel bad about wanting it.

That being said, I scored with one girl in high school and I dated her for almost three years so its not like I was unlocking the secret then.

Kids nowadays are fucking just dumb. During my whole high school experience we had not one pregnancy out of the 4 years i was there. And i went to a high school that consisted of mostly Hispanics. To not have at least one latino girl pregnant at that age is fucking unheard of. I'm starting to think maybe Mike Judge's "Idiocracy" is starting to become more and more believable...