i still love tell all your friends

i can understand the nostalgia factor. i used to listen to that album all the time when it came out and in summer '03. but my friend threw it on a week or so again, and it didn't really do much for me. reminded me of some good times but it's not something i'd listen to.

TAYF is a record i can listen to maybe once every 4 months, but it won't get repeated listens after the first spin. it's pretty good for what they were doing. what they were doing may not necessarily be the most appealing to people, but it's all a matter of opinion. personally, i loved the vocal dueling between adam and john. the first two songs are the best.

The second one sucks as an album, but I don't mind when someone plays a single song here and there. I feel like on their own, the songs (for the most part) aren't bad, but they don't really go together much.

It also feels like that album spends the whole second half winding down. You know how some songs just have that "album closer" feel? I get that from the last 5 or so songs.

I wish Louder Now would come out on vinyl though. I liked that one a good amount. Not my favorite album ever, but good enough to get on wax.

Guest falloutcollapse

I'm too hip for these guys now. JK, but really, I don't really listen to this anymore. It was my favorite CD for quite some time though.