Rancid Vinyl

How did they get all of LWW on one disc? They must have groove crammed the hell out of that thing.

that's what i was thinking. wasn't that pressed as a double lp? or did i pull that out of my ass.

It sure is a double LP. I have one sitting on my shelf. That's why I was wondering how they made it a single. I wonder if they cut songs off? That's what pissed me off when I got my copy of Ready to Die. I was foolish enough not to read the back jacket and just assumed it was a double (as most rap albums are) and that it had all the tracks on the CD.

that's what i was thinking. wasn't that pressed as a double lp? or did i pull that out of my ass.

It sure is a double LP. I have one sitting on my shelf. That's why I was wondering how they made it a single. I wonder if they cut songs off? That's what pissed me off when I got my copy of Ready to Die. I was foolish enough not to read the back jacket and just assumed it was a double (as most rap albums are) and that it had all the tracks on the CD.

lww and lets go have some tracks cut off.

lww ends after the wolf and lets go ends after midnight.

lww and lets go have some tracks cut off.

lww ends after the wolf and lets go ends after midnight.

wow fucking lame. that's like 7 songs you don't get on lww.

Hey I just got me a copy of B sides and C sides on vinyl from Ameoba... I didn't know it was even pressed.

It may be bootlegged though. It's red and hand numbered /293 (odd variant numbering)

Also there's no label info just a red xeroxed insert with the cover and tracklist. The album itself came in a plain black DJ Sleeve.

Anyone hear of these or have any info regarding the release

Once I get batteries for my camera I'll take pics.