best lucero album?

I personally like That Much Further West the most, but that's a pretty dense record. If you're looking for more shit-kicker style stuff, get Nobody's Darlings, and if you want more Hold Steady-esque rock 'n' rollers, get Rebels, Rogues And Sworn Brothers. Unfortunately I don't have their S/T or Tennessee so I can't really comment on either.

I personally like That Much Further West the most, but that's a pretty dense record. If you're looking for more shit-kicker style stuff, get Nobody's Darlings, and if you want more Hold Steady-esque rock 'n' rollers, get Rebels, Rogues And Sworn Brothers. Unfortunately I don't have their S/T or Tennessee so I can't really comment on either.

shit-kicker style stuff...lol

I have to aggree, THAT MUCH FURTHER WEST is probably the be all in all, but i thnk TENNESSEE is a close 2nd. I havent heard the new one, but Nobody's Darling's is probably my least favorite. Still good, just last on my list.

• 3 years later...

Someone recommended these guys to me once, I gave a quick listen, and turned it off and vowed never to suffer through it again.

So, TMFW up for preorder and everyone losing their shit over it, made me listen to these guys again and for some reason, I really enjoyed it. Downloaded it, listening now and sad I judged so quickly.

I googled best Lucero album and this thread came up. Soooooo - sweet bump.

I find myself spinning Nobody's Darlin's the most. Always a crowd pleaser!

does anyone have an extra copy of any of these lp's? particularly nobody's darlings (probably because it's the easiest to find)?

Also, check out this bundle: http://totaltreble.bigcartel.com/product/lucero-that-much-further-west-vinyl-bundle if you're looking to get more Lucero.