yeah...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

It's 10:05 AM and I'm listening to Michael Ian Black's stand-up CD, and about to run out to Best Buy to get some stuff. I might get a bagel on the way home...I'm really hungry.

Guest falloutcollapse

It's 12:48, and my girlfriend is about to come over so I'm gonna hurry up and shower so I can finally give her her birthday gift. She's gonna be so surprised! I don't think I'm going to that show tonight though because my mouth really still hurts from surgery and I don't want anything to happen.

It's 1:40 pm, I've been up since 9:30, only slept for 4 hours, and so far all I've done is sit around. I have yet to eat or shower or anything, I've pretty much just sat and read part of the paper.

That is basically the EXACT situation I'm in right now. It's 1:47, I haven't showered or eaten, only checked online stuff. Except I've only been up for like an hour and a half.

It's 1:40 pm, I've been up since 9:30, only slept for 4 hours, and so far all I've done is sit around. I have yet to eat or shower or anything, I've pretty much just sat and read part of the paper.

That is basically the EXACT situation I'm in right now. It's 1:47, I haven't showered or eaten, only checked online stuff. Except I've only been up for like an hour and a half.

I finally ate and showered at 2:30. I love doing absolutely nothing for 5 hours. I now am ready for a nap from all that hard work I did, but I have work in an hour.