TP/PO: TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET/ BROADWAY CALLS 7"

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

[image]

TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET/ BROADWAY CALLS split 7" clear-red-black splatter vinyl

TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET/ BROADWAY CALLS split 7" maroon/white opaque vinyl

TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET/ BROADWAY CALLS split 7" both colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=teenage%20bottlerocket

I am so stoked friends, we just got the ok to post the Teenage Bottlerocket / Broadway Calls split and Adeline have been so kind as to give us a test pressing for one lucky individual. The record is being pressed on 2 different colors in an edition of 1,000 copies (500 of each color). I have a feeling that between us and Adeline, these will go in a heart beat. Get them while you can. Check out the art (so kick ass!). And both bands do 2 songs and both bands do covers. What more can you ask for?

Should have copies before the end of July!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin

I wanted to add that the other day Ray from Bottlerocket introduced me to the Broadway Calls guys and they are top-notch. They said they were big fans of LaGrecia and the Gamits which got me really stoked. We also talked about maybe doing a 7" or something for them at some point. good dudes!

plus broadway calls are from oregon and I'm down with northwest bands for obvious reason and insane cover art, wow!

and yeah, little spendy, damn! I might need to hold off until tomorrow to make sure I have the funds for other purchases coming up, especially now that those SOS demos just came up

Guest Admin
Shit, that's an expensive 7".

it is pricey because adeline is paying the mechanicals on the covers, they said the art cost a decent amount to put together and they did it through pirate's press who recently raised their prices due to higher petroleum costs and a weak U.S. dollar. Compare the price to what they will sell for after they are sold out and it is pretty affordable.

Guest genericinsight

Broadway Calls are some of the nicest fucking dudes you will ever meet. I love those guys, as a band and as people.

I might have to just purchase one of these.

I love the artwork, but then again, I'm also a huge fan of Cristy C. Road and her work.

She rules, check out her books and stuff here:

http://www.croadcore.org