i'm an angry guy

and i apologise. i respond like a dick to a lot of posts on here. and it kind of makes me feel bad. i'm not going to try and find a reason to justify it. but i apologise if i've ever made you cry/bummed/tried to fight you via the board/mad/etc.

i'm really a nice guy, ericthered can attest to that...if he feels like it. i'm into being nice and doing nice things, that are backed up with people that feel as passionately about them as i do. and sometimes i just think the world (and especially music) is circling the bowl, and sometimes when i read 450,000 posts about coheed and cambria a part of the tiny part of my heart that still beats stops beating.

so...sorry.

ACCEPT MY APOLOGY VC. PLEASE.

i just figured you were a sarcastic person...i never have been offended or made upset by what anyone on here has said...its a message board and seriously every person who posts ive ever met, dealt with or anything have been some of the most stand-up people...

and with this...im going to pick a fight with flicker cause he's has the best responses...i think that will be my new hobby!

I've always liked you, Sal. However, I still think you should've tapped that old millionaire lady that asked you out. You let me down with that one.

friend's mom, and she's totally skeletal looking. maybe if i get bored enough. she's apparently real into my voice (there's actually a history of older women being into my voice). so maybe i can just talk to her, and she'll give me money and i don't have to touch any geriatric pussy.

and i apologise. i respond like a dick to a lot of posts on here. and it kind of makes me feel bad. i'm not going to try and find a reason to justify it. but i apologise if i've ever made you cry/bummed/tried to fight you via the board/mad/etc.

i'm really a nice guy, ericthered can attest to that...if he feels like it. i'm into being nice and doing nice things, that are backed up with people that feel as passionately about them as i do. and sometimes i just think the world (and especially music) is circling the bowl, and sometimes when i read 450,000 posts about coheed and cambria a part of the tiny part of my heart that still beats stops beating.

so...sorry.

I've personally never thought you were dick-ish at all, but that might also be because we have a similar demeanor...it gives me less faith in humanity when I see half the page filled with threads about the same fucking bands (i.e. Gaslight Anthem, AM!, etc.) over and over and over again, and then multiple threads about the same records of said bands. I'm not saying everyone should talk about bands I like necessarily, but come on guys...let's fucking BRANCH OUT A LITTLE BIT.

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I totally know where you're coming from. Carry on.

so...sorry.

I've personally never thought you were dick-ish at all, but that might also be because we have a similar demeanor...it gives me less faith in humanity when I see half the page filled with threads about the same fucking bands (i.e. Gaslight Anthem, AM!, etc.) over and over and over again, and then multiple threads about the same records of said bands. I'm not saying everyone should talk about bands I like necessarily, but come on guys...let's fucking BRANCH OUT A LITTLE BIT.

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I totally know where you're coming from. Carry on.

I think what Ronnie is really trying to say is he wants people to talk about Thrice a lot more. A loooooooooooot more.

I think what Ronnie is really trying to say is he wants people to talk about Thrice a lot more. A loooooooooooot more.

Fuck THRICE...and HELIX too!

oh crap, i already passed 2000 posts and forgot.. damnit!!! it was like i was turning 21 or something and i missed it..fuck!!

EXACTLY

so...sorry.

But....Gaslight anthem's new album has three color variants. THREE. HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO COLLECT THEM ALL!!! I NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!

so...sorry.

i really don't want to act like a weiner that has this superior taste in music. cause i like a lot of the same stuff that lots of others here do, too. but i try to be realistic about it.

also i hjate thrice. but i'm pretty into carry on, and drugs, and sierra nevada. drunkdrunkdrunk.