As Cities Burn Vinyl

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time someone mentions this band on vinyl I push back pressing it a month.

Looks like we're waiting 3 more months.

why do you get so anal about people saying they would buy a record? none of these posts are people on your ass about pressing it, they are just saying it would be cool to have on vinyl. I also thought it was really fucking lame the way you acted like a dick in that other thread when I asked if this was still going to happen. you need to get off your high horse and remember that you just license albums. I don't care if this gets pressed tomorrow or a year from now, I'm content with listening to Son I Loved You At Your Darkest on my ipod until it does.

Looks like we're waiting 3 more months.

why do you get so anal about people saying they would buy a record? none of these posts are people on your ass about pressing it, they are just saying it would be cool to have on vinyl. I also thought it was really fucking lame the way you acted like a dick in that other thread when I asked if this was still going to happen. you need to get off your high horse and remember that you just license albums. I don't care if this gets pressed tomorrow or a year from now, I'm content with listening to Son I Loved You At Your Darkest on my ipod until it does.

You should just press it instead of me. Right after you are done with the Andy Hull 7".

You should just press it instead of me. Right after you are done with the Andy Hull 7".

zing!

Yes I read this whole thread. Yes I realize that some bro montana is threatening to push back the release every time someone says they want this. No I don't care.

When I first started collecting vinyl about a year ago, the first thing I Googled was "As Cities Burn Vinyl." 'Nuff said.